DmC: Devil May Cry discussion

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Re: DMC (2012): Devil May Cry discussion

Here's the first review. Extremely positive.

DmC: Devil May Cry Review (360) - IGN

vickybat

I am the night...I am...

Waiting for gamespot. :)

The game is really turning out to be awesome. Check this one out:

[YOUTUBE]-zmnj_uN0Mg[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]mlM3WU9yupY[/YOUTUBE]

This reviewer doesn't seem to be biased and the gameplay seriously seems fantastic.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...

Here's the gamespot review. 8/10 by them and its a great score.

DmC: Devil May Cry Review, Page 2 - GameSpot.com

Must play IMO.:)

The combat and story are the strongest points in the game. Since this runs on a modified UE3, i'm expecting pc graphics to be a bit better.
Its launching on jan 25th for pc.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...

If you have a better rig, you can get upto 200+ fps in the game ;)

No these games have an FPS cap. The pc version will offer 60fps and i guess this one will be a bit heavy on systems than previous iterations owing
to the use of UE3. The game looks gorgeous btw. Should play even better. ;)

cyborg47

Technomancer

No these games have an FPS cap. The pc version will offer 60fps and i guess this one will be a bit heavy on systems than previous iterations owing
to the use of UE3. The game looks gorgeous btw. Should play even better. ;)

err..its DMC we're talking about, forgot that DMC4 used to go beyond 60fps? Having an FPS cap for hack and slash games on PC, 30fps or 60fps, is stupid.

and here's the confirmation from pcgameshardware.de (translated)

As the logo when starting the game reveals DMC Devil May Cry is a title of AMD "Gaming Evolved" program, but it runs on a current Radeon nothing appreciably faster than other games - in fact, Nvidia's GeForce GTX 670 is similarly fast as the faster otherwise HD 7970th At 1,920 x 1,080 pixels reaches even the mid-level model GeForce GTX 460 from 2010 still around 100 fps drops at maximum details, with all three HD upgrades, only in 2560 x 1440 pixels, the frame rate at times on less than 60

NainO

Believe Me or Not!!!

Finally got my hands on this one. Concept of LIMBO is great and so are the combos. So far loving this game :-D

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

nopes ! game is releasing here on 30 jan . I always hate to buy game that comes after ahem version .

gameranand

Living to Play

What. Its all over the internet and for some days. I have a long TPL so I am not bothered about the game yet also I have to buy a new controller also. :)

cyborg47

Technomancer

Ninja Theory FTW! brilliant game, takes a lot of inspiration from corporate america.

Top Bottom