DmC: Devil May Cry discussion

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Guys I don't remember when I was played DMC 4 But its feel like ages. I am very curious about the next part and I hope you guys want to pump your adrenaline again. I start digging Google bhai and got few things to share with you for discussion. According to the rumour the Game Informer stating that Devil May Cry 5 is currently in the works over at Cambridge-based developer Ninja Theory. It’s going to be developed by Ninja theory a western gaming company and they are same developer who developed Heavenly Sword. But I am not sure about title it be same DMC 5 or may be different, just for discussion we can use DMC 5 title.

Images and Video

*img8.imageshack.us/img8/2829/devilmaycry5ps3on3.jpg

*polaritygamers.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/dmc5_dante.jpg *bloggeritis.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/DmC.jpg *quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/I/IJ/IJA/IJAELI/1285896700_4924_full.jpeg
*www.badrobotninja.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/devilmaycry5-11.jpg *www.made2game.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/TGS_Trailer_Screengrabs_028.jpg *www.made2game.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/TGS_Trailer_Screengrabs_023.jpg *www.made2game.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Devil-May-Cry-Dante.jpg
[youtube]3ZciN6naDu4[/youtube]

Dante looking smart:smile: and demons are more flexible, I think if silent hill monster add with these demons then how its sounds. But my concern is not with how the character looks, the main part is game play which we enjoy most remember air attacks, combos and his weapons.

Release Date

When I check the releasing date of DMC 5, but unfortunately I found nothing:sad: on officially channel like Vgreleases

*i.imgur.com/yDn4K.png.

However someone posted an image in facebook (semi-official channel)

*i.imgur.com/XbJbB.png.

As you can see in the image it shows 15.10.11 for 360 @69.99.If this information is accurate then we have to wait for a long time:shock:. I don’t think so it will be release on this date because they've been working on it for the past two years. I welcome your valuable comments and also waiting for more information from you hard core gamers .

gameranand

Living to Play
Re: Devil May Cry 5 discussion

Actually there is very less information about this game and even those are mainly unofficial. There is no official on anything regarding this game but well I liked the DMC4 very much and looking forward to this one.

Here are some screenshots of the game
*image.gamespotcdn.net/gamespot/images/2010/257/605602_20100915_640screen001.jpg
*image.gamespotcdn.net/gamespot/images/2010/257/605602_20100915_640screen002.jpg
*image.gamespotcdn.net/gamespot/images/2010/257/605602_20100915_640screen003.jpg
*image.gamespotcdn.net/gamespot/images/2010/257/605602_20100915_640screen004.jpg
*image.gamespotcdn.net/gamespot/images/2010/257/605602_20100915_640screen005.jpg
*image.gamespotcdn.net/gamespot/images/2010/257/605602_20100915_640screen006.jpg
Last one is kinda cool just like Dante's old tomes huh.

gameranand

Living to Play

JojoTheDragon said:
Please capcom, you took the leap of faith, just make sure you survive.
Yes Indeed. Going from old school medieval time to a modern era and no news about Nero yet. When he was introduced in DMC4 I thought he would be a permanent in DMC series from now on but looking at the news that doesn't seems to be true. Most DMC4 lovers like Nero combat style more than Dante and they are just eliminating him for good and that really is a leap of faith.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot

^ Nero was great. But I don't think Nero will be there forever. DMC is dante's story and Should be dante's story. Most of the players liked it, Nero because it was new and nuanced. If you ask me... enough. Dante took backseat for one game. Now it is the time to take the full leash.

The only thing that disappointed me was, the westernization of the game development. Japan guys made 3 kick ass DMC games. I have lot of love for Ninja Theory. Their Heavenly Sword, was spectacular. But I am not sure if they are going to reproduce the same awesomeness that Capcom Japan did.

And this game isn't named DMC 5. It is just DMC. :p

gameranand

Living to Play

^^ Actually playing with Dante is kinda difficult with his many type of combat styles and need to change them according to the needs.
But I don't think that completely going from old age to modern age will do. I mean I like tombs and other old stuffs in DMC and thats the beauty of it by removing that they are changing the whole damn environment of this game and thats a big risk.
Yeah name is Devil May Cry only. If you can please change the name of thread.

cyborg47

Technomancer

First of all, this isnt Devil May Cry 5, its just DMC - a reboot!
I was a little disappointed about Dante's looks initially, but Ninja theory are really good at character developement, so you never know.
Then again, its a console exclusive, and no way it will be on PC :(

Piyush

Lanaya

awww...man it hurts....console exclusive....

though i only played DMC 3...i liked it very much....virgil was kickass too ....

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

Is Ninja Theory & Team Ninja same???
DMC is gonna be rocking....
& I like the attitude of Dante much better than Nero....

Bad news is only Console exclusive

cyborg47

Technomancer

Is Ninja Theory & Team Ninja same???

Nope.
Ninja Theory are the guys who developed Heavenly Sword, Enslaved.
official website - *www.ninjatheory.com/

Team Ninja are the guys behind Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Meteriod.
official website - *teamninja-studio.com/

I like the attitude of Dante much better than Nero....

I dont hate Nero, but hez a piece of garbage :p
Probably Capcom thought western audiences will like some simplified version of Dante, and created Nero.

Btw, I heard that this game[DMC] is developed using Unreal engine?

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot

^^ Actually playing with Dante is kinda difficult with his many type of combat styles and need to change them according to the needs..

Difficult? No wai. Challenging, yes. I think you are feeling dante difficult coz you might be new to the series. I played all of the DMC games, and I can tell you that Dante is the perfect character. Nero is just over powered. Thats why you feel him powerful.

OP
NIGHTMARE

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

Devil May Cry movie adaption in the works

Screen Gems is currently in charge of bringing the project to life. Capcom have so much as confirmed it themselves.

Screen Gems was also responsible for bringing the Resident Evil movies into fruition, starting way back in 2002. A Mr. Kyle Ward has been hired to write the script. The story will apparently revolve around Dante hunting down and executing demons in order to avenge his mother’s murder.

There’s word yet regarding who’s being cast as who, and I’m not sure if there’s anyone out there who can bring Dante to life quite like Reuben Langdon was able to, but it will be interesting to see who gets the gig. Speaking of which, it’s not yet clear which version of Dante we’ll be seeing brought to the big screen — I imagine many will be wanting to see “Classic Dante” given his own movie, rather than the younger Dante from the upcoming DmC reboot that hasn’t been especially well-received by long-term fans of the series.

Source

gameranand

Living to Play

Piyush said:
awww...man it hurts....console exclusive....
Don't worry Capcom cares about PC gamers they will most probably release this game on PC after some months of release as they do normally.

vamsi said:
Difficult? No wai. Challenging, yes. I think you are feeling dante difficult coz you might be new to the series. I played all of the DMC games, and I can tell you that Dante is the perfect character. Nero is just over powered. Thats why you feel him powerful.
Well yes DMC4 is the only DMC game I have ever played at all so you are right I am new. Yeah but his hand rocks. Pulling throwing and what not. You can kill all the enemies even without touching the ground once you are in sky. :))

vickybat

I am the night...I am...

More info about this game will be revealed at this year's E3. Stay tuned.

OP
NIGHTMARE

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

I want Rueben Landgon to be dante in this movie because he's a actor and a stuntman.

[youtube]zSxzRuX3m8Y[/youtube]

NainO

Believe Me or Not!!!

I like the attitude of Dante much better than Nero....

I like Vergil's attitude :-D

And playing with Nero is nowhere as exciting as playing with Dante. He certainly lacks variety in combos. Inclusion of Vergil would be wayyyyy better than Nero...

BTW new Dante looks like he's on high dose of weed, in desi "charsi" :)

Top Bottom