Digit to cost Rs.150/- per issue

Is the hike in Digit's price of Rs.150/- justified?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
I think the price of Rs. 150/- is somewhat OK. No other magazines review products & games like DiGit, or are they?? How's CHIP???

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
I will never buy Digit anymore. Hey PC World is providing quality content nowadays. But that instead..... If the no. of customers will fall they will automatically switch it to Rs. 125. Moreover for giving colour FT the no. of pages of FT decreased. Buy it to waste money

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^ yes. It's a quality magazine. Also, pcmag is a good one.

I am actually thinking of subscribing to pcmag. The editors there are lot better and the mag costs 100 bucks I think and that is one mag that concentrates more on book than on dvd's.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
hah. That is even better. I can just get the mag for much lower price.

And as a result, I can subscribe for pcworld too.

Sathish

Debian Gnu/Linux User
yes. im a subscriber of pcworld from 2007 march..(s. my last purchase of digit is Jan 07) they provides practically usefull softwares and their mag contents covers all latest tech trends and updates around the world (so its part of IDG group) and they provided videos of leading tech shows on their DVDs on every month...
and most important, they are provided GAMEWORLD mag(125 pages) in pdf format..

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
One thing I noticed :-

While Digit has more pages, they focus on upcoming technology and things of future and fillers and while Chip has less pages, they focus more on present technology.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^ what are your thoughts on these:

*pcworld.in/magazine/viewMagazine.jsp

*www.pcmag.com/current_issue/

Rahim

Married!
Just bought LFY and it seems theyare improving rapidly than what is happening at ThinDigit...yes thats right.. ThinDigit.... bcoz the no pf pages are decreasing.

Rahim

Married!
^Their forum servers have gone slower to top it all!!! PC World is all about Windows-related imo.....F10 bundled with LFY this issue :D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^ Yeah, PCW focuses more on Windows. But the content is top-notch, thanks to their international connections. :D

goel.suraj

Broken In
New company who acquire digit from jasubhai group only wants to making profit only :mad:. In the past issue of the 2008 4 special price edition and nothing get special. Fast track much making a programming book.
Change all the necessary & specail feature in the digit such as Take A Crack .Use poorquality paper in the Tips & Tricks.On the last year 2007 the special edition contian five DL DVD with great software's.:cool:.
The going year 2008 New Company Managing Director earning profit only and cross the limit in 2009 for raising the price Rs. 150/-.

More limitations in Digit magzine
Only Jasubhai group make the digit magzine to the No 1. Tech magzine which is spoiled by the acquired company. They don't know many years want to make goodwill in the market but spoil in the few days,month & year.:confused:

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom