Digit Starts Spamming Its Members...

Status
Not open for further replies.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ Just post our kilometer list of problems under the June carnival section. Sure they will check it :razz: .

You can say that "ya go do it yourself". But i'm not as established as you. See your post count near to 3k. mine near to 0.10k. I may get baaaaaned.

tkin

Back to school!!
I think its not malicious, or it is a virus attack on the database, i checked the links out, they seem to leed to the correct eBay page, this is just advertising WHICH REALLY IRRITATES ME.

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
how sure are that , leave this email problem , that database is not compromised..

there has been a raise in spam to my inbox , when i have stopped using the main ID for registration ...

anyway after nealry a week now , there is no repsonse from the admins/ ...

this is sh!t

george101

Good Boy
still no responce from the admins! i guess its to move on to another well maintained tech forum.

what do u guys suggest? and which is ur favourite indian tech forum otherthan this?

cvvikram

MVP in VC++
still no responce from the admins! i guess its to move on to another well maintained tech forum.

what do u guys suggest? and which is ur favourite indian tech forum otherthan this?

This is the forum which is attracting many people,

Techenclave

Njoy.

Crazykiller

Banned
BTW what is Infraction??
He mails me saying that

"You have received an infraction at Digit's Technology Discussion Forum"

Dunno why?

Reason: Too many unnecessary posts
-------
You have too many unrelated posts in the Urban Terror thread. Your posts have nothing to do with Urban Terror. Clearly, you're annoying a lot of people.

Stop the spamming and start posting something more meaningful...
-------

The evidence given is this post:
Crazykiller said:
ico host with b3?
Is this post really unneccessary?
I'm just asking gagan to host a Urban Terror Server coz i want to play!

That's not a crime. Is it?

TDF is really going worse day by day

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
Infraction is just a warning :p Consider as a chota bhai of negative rep.. Normal member can't see it buy you and staff member can see them in your profile !

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
I didn't realize the enormity of this till I got a spoofed mail.

Thank you sad administrators for violating my privacy by not maintaining the security of my account. Now spammer have my email address and what not details I have in my digit profile. I guess I have to take legal action against think digit owners for violating the registration agreement I had with them.

As far as this forum is concerned, I'm done posting here, this has become a spammer heaven and also a completely compromised forum leaking all user information. There is no grain of doubt that the user database had been compromised and all email addresses and pertaining details have been stolen. I'm starting my own forum, guess someone has to suggest a name now, this has sickened me more than I can take. I kept quite to all the sh1t that has been happening, no more!8)

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Will look into this and get back to you... been busy with the anniversary carnival.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom