Digit PC Game Suggestion Thread v2.0

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^
Guess you never tried dsfix for dark souls 1 ? And it's worth the experience and gameplay. PC port problems were at release time, not after when the issues were fixed by community itself.

I would even play Demon Souls if it was released for PC.

Irrationality is about hating something and saying the reason as you cannot afford it at the moment because already saving for something else.

A good website for determining how long it will take to finish a game

HowLongToBeat.com - How long does it take to beat your favorite games?

Is it necessary to play metro 2033 to enjoy last light?? Asking because 2033 is available for ₹250 on steam.

Shiva

Last edited:
You can plan out ur gaming sessions using it so that you don't buy more games than you can finish during steam summer sales. By the way, when do they start??

Shiva

rembranded

Broken In
A few minor suggestions/corrections if I may be so bold:

* Free the top row in all the sheets, so that scrolling down does not make it disappear
* Include a column 'Platforms' to indicate which platforms the game is out on. Games like Dead Rising 2 aren't available on PC, though most of the other 100 Games list is
* In the Indie Game List, the 1st game is 'Dust: An Elysian Trail'. The spelling has to be corrected.
* Trine and Orcs Must Die (In Indie Games category) can probably be replaced with their respective sequels which develop upon the original (even though the original games are good in their own right)
* I assume a lot of TDF Gamerz users are on Steam, so would it make sense to have an 'On Steam?' column with Yes/No as the values? Minecraft isn't available on Steam (or anywhere for that matter) and none of the EA games are
* Anomaly Warzone Earth (Indie Games) is actually a Tower Offence game and not a Tower Defence one.

gameranand

Living to Play
A few minor suggestions/corrections if I may be so bold:

* Free the top row in all the sheets, so that scrolling down does not make it disappear
* Include a column 'Platforms' to indicate which platforms the game is out on. Games like Dead Rising 2 aren't available on PC, though most of the other 100 Games list is
* In the Indie Game List, the 1st game is 'Dust: An Elysian Trail'. The spelling has to be corrected.
* Trine and Orcs Must Die (In Indie Games category) can probably be replaced with their respective sequels which develop upon the original (even though the original games are good in their own right)
* I assume a lot of TDF Gamerz users are on Steam, so would it make sense to have an 'On Steam?' column with Yes/No as the values? Minecraft isn't available on Steam (or anywhere for that matter) and none of the EA games are
* Anomaly Warzone Earth (Indie Games) is actually a Tower Offence game and not a Tower Defence one.

Very good suggestions. Please allow me to reply and do follow back with me.

1. What do you mean Free Top Row ?? Didn't really get it, do explain and I'll try my best to implement it.

2. Actually Dead Rising 2 is for PC as well, just do a Google search and you'll get it. Also the point to be noted is that this is PC only thread so all games in list are available on PC, I made sure of that.

3. OK. Thanks for pointing that out, will do it the first chance I get.

4. Thats a good suggestion indeed and I'll do that.

5. Well, adding a column is easy enough for me. I just need more votes, I'll ask others and if its a yes then I'll add it.

6. Actually I have not played every game on that list and I get the data from Wikipedia. Wikipedia said its TD so I put it there.

More suggestions are welcome. :)

seamon

Superhuman Spambot

Is it necessary to play metro 2033 to enjoy last light?? Asking because 2033 is available for ₹250 on steam.

Shiva

I played Metro LL w/o playing playing metro 2033. I understood it pretty well.
Just remember Artyom goes on a journey at the end of which he destroys the Dark ones.
Knowing this is enough.

gameranand

Living to Play

Shiva

Wrong info for most games. Still it can used just to see if the game is long or not.

gameranand

Living to Play
UPDATE

1. Added Age of Empires 2 in Must Play List
2. Added Age of Empires 3 in Should Play List

Also thinking to Remove Civ 4 from Must play list and add XCOM EU in place of it. Please give the votes.

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
never played Assassin's Creed, so should i start with the first or go str8 to 3? do i loose anything if i skip to 3?

Top Bottom