Digit PC Game Suggestion Thread v2.0

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Start with AC 1. Story is kinda complicated so you won't understand much if you start in between.

I've started from Ac2 and played upto AC3 - did not felt the need for playing Ac1 ever but someday I will but then again the game just gets out of track staring from AC3.

gameranand

Living to Play
I've started from Ac2 and played upto AC3 - did not felt the need for playing Ac1 ever but someday I will but then again the game just gets out of track staring from AC3.

Then you must play AC1 and you'll be amazed by the turns of events in AC2.

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Yes ! Best Cricket game so far .... On par with the Likes of FIFA series (atleast the earlier versions if not the current version)

Cricket game on par with FIFA !!! That's awesome .

I've only played Cricket 2007 which sucks & Ashes Cricket 2009 which is about average .

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
Then you must play AC1 and you'll be amazed by the turns of events in AC2.

does AC:B and AC:R story comes before AC3 or after? is AC3 really that bad?

- - - Updated - - -

Meanwhile...ordered AC1 and AC2 off flipkart. 498 bucks for 2 games:-D

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cricket game on par with FIFA !!! That's awesome .

I've only played Cricket 2007 which sucks & Ashes Cricket 2009 which is about average .

There's plenty of mods available for cricket 07 to make it great .. try to use them.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
There's plenty of mods available for cricket 07 to make it great .. try to use them.

None make the gameplay anywhere close to DBC 14 . If any of you have a gamepad (any) then play the Nets (Only Batting is there) of this game , it is available for free for pc , about 600 mb download .

Link : *download.cricketacademygame.com/

Oh and to properly configure your gamepad then download this : X360 Controller Emulator run it and put files in the same folder as the installation directory .

Last edited:

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
[MENTION=73844]gameranand[/MENTION] u asked me to ask here so i m asking which all games u played after u got ur pc...........

gameranand

Living to Play
[MENTION=73844]gameranand[/MENTION] u asked me to ask here so i m asking which all games u played after u got ur pc...........

Start with Crysis 1 and Warhead. Those games just looks amazing, and you'll enjoy them at visual glory.
After that to change genre, if you want RPG then play Witcher 2, if racing then play Dirt 2. Amazing graphics, awesome gameplay.

Top Bottom