Digit PC Game Suggestion Thread v2.0

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
Me and some of my friends wants to play games online but they dont hava a good pc.
So, suggest some good free to play multiplayer/co-op games which can be played in a pc without graphics card.

Try this Battlefield Play4free. good number of servers in asia plus one in india added recently. low ping
works good with Intel HD graphics in low to medium. check here

gameranand

Living to Play
UPDATE

Added
1. Giana Sister Twisted Dreams (For innovation of environment control, really liked that feature)
2. Dust An Elysium Tale (Fidget is awesome)

If you have more suggestions about tables, please pour in. :)

kunalht

In the zone
hawken is now F2P on steam....
Looking good.

- - - Updated - - -

What do you guys think about making a new playdates thread?
where we can decide about playing co-op games like L4D 2 , loadout and many others....

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
The participation in Playdate v1.0 was fantastic :
Here are all the people who took part (compiled by ex ? member Digital Fragger)

*i.imgur.com/Ct7JkhK.png

If it may be possible we can share the work load so as to no single person has to do all the heavy work ...

gameranand

Living to Play
^yea our very own gameranand will handle everything :D

Yeah I can handle it but right now is difficult because my Sem exams are coming. So anyone can create a thread for that and I'll reserve the second and third post of that thread like I did in this thread and will handle the rest when exams are over. :)

kunalht

In the zone
Yeah I can handle it but right now is difficult because my Sem exams are coming. So anyone can create a thread for that and I'll reserve the second and third post of that thread like I did in this thread and will handle the rest when exams are over. :)

Okay i will make that thread.

ashs1

Padawan
Reposting my Request from Another Thread :)

Can you guys suggest any Zombie survival games that have extremely low system requirements ?

I don't have my Laptop at the moment, & my 5 year old home PC doesn't have any games :( I used to play GTA SA with medium-low settings on this PC during my school days. :)
PC config : ( pls don't laugh :p)
Core 2 duo E7400 @ 2.80Ghz
2GB ram
320 gb HDD
Windows Vista 32 bit
Integrated Intel Graphics ( intel gma 3100 : total available graphics memory - 286 mb ) :-x
I know this is easily one of the worst configs, but this PC is mainly used by dad for Checking emails & his office work. so, if there's any Zombie games that could work in these specs, it would be awesome. :)
Thanks. :)

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
I enjoyed COD: Ghosts, Dragon Age 2, Metro Last Light and Far Cry 3. I dislike the batman games. Any suggestions for me? *.*
I am kinda bored nowadays.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, do I have to play the previous installments to enjoy Splinter Cell Blacklist?
I only have conviction and idk why it refuses to run on SLI.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I didn't like BF 4 and Crysis 3.

kunalht

In the zone
Play
Medal of honor warfighter
Hitman absolution

I enjoyed COD: Ghosts, Dragon Age 2, Metro Last Light and Far Cry 3. I dislike the batman games. Any suggestions for me? *.*
I am kinda bored nowadays.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, do I have to play the previous installments to enjoy Splinter Cell Blacklist?
I only have conviction and idk why it refuses to run on SLI.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I didn't like BF 4 and Crysis 3.

Top Bottom