Digit PC Game Suggestion Thread v2.0

TheFallenLord

Journeyman
Alan Wake is good but gameplay gets a tad repetitive and tedious over time. Loved the ending though. Nothing beats RE4 when it comes to survival horror.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Another one, Condemned: Criminal Origins

Outlast but I haven't even completed 1st level.

Cryostasis has intriguing storyline too..

gameranand

Living to Play
Alan Wake is good but gameplay gets a tad repetitive and tedious over time. Loved the ending though. Nothing beats RE4 when it comes to survival horror.

I never found it to be repetitive, I rather enjoyed it.

- - - Updated - - -

Another one, Condemned: Criminal Origins

Outlast but I haven't even completed 1st level.

Cryostasis has intriguing storyline too..

He just bought a card, give him names with awesome graphics. :)

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
all of the above three have very good graphics for a survival horror / action / adventure game. I even find SH3's graphics to be good enough :D

gameranand

Living to Play
Are there any games similar in style to the Commandos series

Not exactly like that but I guess Fallout Tactics should do. Quite old game but good, also games are commando are not very popular now.
Also try Hidden and Dangerous series, that is also kinda like commando but in TPS.

Flash

Lost in speed
Completed Batman:Arkham Origins..
Compared to the previous series, i felt the storyline is too small but with a larger area to explore...

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
Not exactly like that but I guess Fallout Tactics should do. Quite old game but good, also games are commando are not very popular now.
Also try Hidden and Dangerous series, that is also kinda like commando but in TPS.

Too bad though, the series was mine and my brother's favorite when it had launched, played all games. and Eidos themselves killed it by launching Commandos:Strike Force (FPS only)

Had played H&D, didnt like it. Will look for Fallout Tactics

gameranand

Living to Play
Too bad though, the series was mine and my brother's favorite when it had launched, played all games. and Eidos themselves killed it by launching Commandos:Strike Force (FPS only)

Had played H&D, didnt like it. Will look for Fallout Tactics

Yeah I know, sad times. Try Fallout tactics, I kinda liked that game many years back.

TheFallenLord

Journeyman
Can anybody suggest me some good RPG's to keep myself occupied while I wait for DAI and Witcher 3 because I've run out of all my patience and will soon go insane if I don't get my hands on something engaging enough right now. I like RPG's which involve a lot of decision-making with real consequences to our decisions. No ME or ES please.

gameranand

Living to Play
Can anybody suggest me some good RPG's to keep myself occupied while I wait for DAI and Witcher 3 because I've run out of all my patience and will soon go insane if I don't get my hands on something engaging enough right now. I like RPG's which involve a lot of decision-making with real consequences to our decisions. No ME or ES please.

Which RPGs you have played yet ??

Top Bottom