Votes: 66 25.9%
  • None

Votes: 29 11.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PCWORM

UBERGEEK
The style of presentation and content of Digit is Excellent.......
so good that i read every page 3-4 times...
Here's a conversation between chip and Digit...
CHIP: mere paas content hai, linux distribution hai...tumhare pas kya hai
DIGIT: mere paas hai mere loyal readers, mere paas fast-track hai,
mere paas DVD+CD Hai , mere paas more pages hai
mere paas mera bhai SKOAR hai ....ha ha ha ha...

AS ALWAYS HAPPENS....DIGIT ROCKS....

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
PCWORM said:
DIGIT: mere paas hai mere loyal readers, mere paas fast-track hai,mere paas DVD+CD Hai , mere paas more pages hai
mere paas mera bhai SKOAR hai ....ha ha ha ha..
:lol: Loyal readers wont last long if it doesnt concentrate on the content. ANd more pages sure, but thats inclusive of more AD pages :rolleyes:

Akhil Jain

Journeyman
pc world is also in competition and giving them hard time
my subscription is ending ..i have to think
but i am loyal to skoar as they have no competitor

if digit is again 100 rs. i will renew my subscription
or if they provide 2 dvd or 1 dual layer dvd

also digit lacks in workshops and d.i.y content

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
do u read digit just for its presentation ,not for the content.and the presentation is good u read it 3 to 4 times.Right.

here is how the real presentation should be.
CHIP-mere pass content hai,linu distribution hai,latest games hai,3 optical disks hai aur bakwas ads kum hai .tumhare paas ky hai.

digit-mere pass mera forum hai,fastrack hai,,bakwas page quality hai,content sai zyada ads hai,reviews galat hai.aur kya chahiye.

TechGuru#1

In the zone
amd64_man2005 said:
do u read digit just for its presentation ,not for the content.and the presentation is good u read it 3 to 4 times.Right.

here is how the real presentation should be.
CHIP-mere pass content hai,linu distribution hai,latest games hai,3 optical disks hai aur bakwas ads kum hai .tumhare paas ky hai.

digit-mere pass mera forum hai,fastrack hai,,bakwas page quality hai,content sai zyada ads hai,reviews galat hai.aur kya chahiye.

Excelent analysis.........KEEP IT UP!*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/icons/icon10.gif *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif

lol its funny...though...i wanna give an answer to this...

Chip...:.. mere paas old contents hai,faltu ke users support hai(amd64_man2005) ,pure forum main spamming hai, no innovative editors hai, late issues delivery hai, phpBB ka stupid forum hai, no digit patron gifts hai,ms ka koi support nahi hai tumhare paas kya hai

Digit..:..mere paas new contents hai, best users support hai ,regular admin replies hai, spamming control moderators hai, finest editors hai, regular ontime delivery of issues hai, vb ka support, digit parton gifts hai,ms ka support hai(office beta)...wht else do u need !! haha

stupid chip ...though i purchase both d magazines

but likes the pcworld issue this time...madriva2006 debain3.1rc2 iin dual dvd

Still digit contents are much better than other magazines...

hope u wont like me posting for other magazines like pcquest,lfy,developeriq,living digital,cyberdisc..

i purchase this all ...but Digit is my first mag to start a new month wid..!!
thanks even though i hadnt received my gifts intime..but still there can be reasons...for everything..tht we might wont understand !!

Digit Always rocks.......forever and ever !!

ahhh one more thing...Digit allows users to ask for the stuff...chip dont do this regularly..at all !!

Last edited:

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
neerajvohra said:

Chip...:.. mere paas old contents hai,faltu ke users support hai(amd64_man2005) ,pure forum main spamming hai, no innovative editors hai, late issues delivery hai, phpBB ka stupid forum hai, no digit patron gifts hai,ms ka koi support nahi hai tumhare paas kya hai

Digit..:..mere paas new contents hai, best users support hai ,regular admin replies hai, spamming control moderators hai, finest editors hai, regular ontime delivery of issues hai, vb ka support, digit parton gifts hai,ms ka support hai(office beta)...wht else do u need !! haha

hope u wont like me posting for other magazines like pcquest,lfy,developeriq,living digital,cyberdisc..

thanks even though i hadnt received my gifts intime..but still there can be reasons...for everything..tht we might wont understand !!

ahhh one more thing...Digit allows users to ask for the stuff...chip dont do this regularly..at all !!
First, no member bashing, it looks so cheap man, come on!

And about digit writers/editors, for the past 3-4 months all I've been seeing is either Robert or Nimish, why not give more oppurtunity to other writers as well? I guess half the anniversary issue was written by Robert himself! Not that am complaining its bad, but I get tired reading the same writing style all the time.

And why are the sensitive articles always given to an anonymous writer ? (agent001)

And also, on your last line, Chip may not ask for what the user need but their content seems to satisfy all doesnt it ? Digit gives so many windows software unheard of, it seems as if they are ripping Cnet onto physical media :lol: Do you use each and every software mentioned or just look out for the biggies and use them? Honestly, you wont.

shivkumar

>>>>>Monkey Power
i like the mag and fast track of digit. the free dvd and cd contains nothing new or exciting. :) in fact i was thinking that why don't digit dedeicates the cd for linux apps only. this way the cd may become more useful.
chip is not worth comparing with digit...lol...
recently i took one issue of pc world and even as a die hard fan of digit, i need to agree that their dvd content is better than digit :-(
Wake up digit give us something better on cds and dvds

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
neerajvohra said:

ahhh one more thing...Digit allows users to ask for the stuff...chip dont do this regularly..at all !

i know that every good forum have exceptionally stupid peaple and neeraj is as stupid (it seems) as the mag itself.Digit allows users to ask demand for things.shall i run a poll to see how many of their demands hve been actually fulfilled.Neeraj disgusts chip yet he buys it.however how many peaple thimk that chip has old contemnts.digit has started the issue of biometrics from last july 2005 and is still giving articles on it covering the same topics.no product reviews.this time they surveyed xbox 360 and made it the cover while chip covered it more than digit and just featured it in its unwind sec.

By the way was ur quote on the mag or on the forum.eat some brain food then talk.This forum is for humans with a brain weighin 1.35 kgs not 135 gms.

blackpearl

The Devil
QwertyManiac said:
And about digit writers/editors, for the past 3-4 months all I've been seeing is either Robert or Nimish, why not give more oppurtunity to other writers as well? I guess half the anniversary issue was written by Robert himself! Not that am complaining its bad, but I get tired reading the same writing style all the time.

Right!! I m tired too. We need variety. Chip has got a lot of writers though.

QwertyManiac said:
And why are the sensitive articles always given to an anonymous writer ? (agent001)

Right again!! Shrewd tactic. That BW wastage article was written by Raaabo as he was collecting info on his email but gave credit to the faceless agent001. I suspect that SEX article was written by Raaabo too.

hbk549

Broken In
this topic is discussed more than 7 times in this forum
Digit is best in cd/dvd contents
-Magazine papper quality
-patron gifts

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
blackpearl said:
That BW wastage article was written by Raaabo as he was collecting info on his email but gave credit to the faceless agent001. I suspect that SEX article was written by Raaabo too.
Shhh, I feel you are exposing the anonymity of agent001 :p :mrgreen:

@hbk549 - Paper quality ? o_O

well amd64_man2005 i think thts why u seems to be fresh stock...
lol
well i dont mind playing wid u more..but i dont want to harsh on u..tht will make u cry
go ahead kid and do d best for the forum...and for d users....
rest in peace...dont feel bad bcoz i know wht u really are...!!

keep up d gud work and in my opinion just join the chip forum and u need to know whts best u can get...

Digit always rocks and will rock forever...now go ahead and do ur stupidity wid replying ....this one...:)) :))
i know u will

also,if digit never said they will fulfill every member request..bcoz sometimes its useless to give the same stuff or the oldies !!

Last edited:

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
I'm starting to realise why such threads have been closed before. amd, neeraj - cease with the personal comments.

JGuru

Wise Old Owl
Digit surely rocks. But there are areas where Digit needs to improve. Digit can provide
a dual-layer DVD once in a while. Also they need to give Linux distros like Suse,
Mandriva, Fedora, Knoppix (DVDs).
Thanks @FatBeing for not closing this Thread!!
Ofcourse, Digit readers should be given the opportunity to voice their opinion.
And Digit can also take the readers suggestions into consideration.
That's mutually beneficial for Digit & it's readers!!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I have to stick with Chip as it has some excellent reviews and the articles are pretty good.The thing I like about IC CHIP is that they keep everything very detailed and keep the language simplistic.
The good thing I like about Digit is Agent 001's style of laying out a review and Raboo's game reviews(Raboo am a personal fan of your reviews:D).The only fast track issue that I liked was that of Gaming History.One complaint to Digit though(make it two),Please update the A-list items pricing as they always seem to remain constant (A 7800GTX ain't 35k anymore.;)) and please for heaven's sake the next time you review the Xbox 360 the please make it more detailed.I really liked the Graphic architecture explanation of the 360 and was looking forward to more but alas all good things definetly come to an end(so soon i.e.).:(

satyamy

Alive Again...
Can anyone read this speedly
Digti Digti Digti Digti Digti Digti Digti Digti Digti Digti Digti Digti Digti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom