Digit CTC - III Discussion Thread!

Raaabo asks: Which CTC was the best so far in your opinion?

• CTC I

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • CTC II

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • CTC III

Votes: 17 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ViRaNiAc!

The Ultimate Virus Maniac
Hey Guys, I will like to know the winners according to their forum names. So please can someone post their nicknames also?

@raabo It would have been better if you guys have made the announcement about the lucky draw earlier.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Hey Guys, I will like to know the winners according to their forum names. So please can someone post their nicknames also?

@raabo It would have been better if you guys have made the announcement about the lucky draw earlier.

Please refer to post #1862 by Achuth

He has posted all the winners according to forum names :)

Achuth

In the zone
yeah @raaabo you could have atleast mentioned that a lucky draw would be taking place..
:)

Voted For CTC I - tht was the most fun thing .. i didnt even know that you could hide something in a page's source code =D if i remember ryt i dint even mail them after i finished because i didnt know even to check a file's md5 . phew !! :))

Last edited:

criztle

Advocate | Lawyer
i completed ctc I during my 10th Boards ......coundn't complete ctcII bcoz of whitespace interpretor........completed ctcIII on the day when winners announced was late due family holidayz

thx to all who helped me day and night in solving the ctc especially ishu gupta and viraniac

i request digit to plz give ctc in the months when there are no exams like in the months of june or may

one more ques why does the edit button does not comes in firefox in mac??

braindead

Bankaiiiii
I'd personally like to encourage everyone to play, participate and finish.

So some of you guys are more determined and maybe even smarter than the rest, but this was never meant to be something akin to the rat race our education system makes you run... this is learning made fun, and everyone who participates - from 10-year olds to 65-year olds (yes, 65 is the oldest participant that I know of for previous CTCs) - deserve an equal chance at the rewards just for making an effort.

I don't think anyone who finished CTCIII would mind the prizes if they at least got featured in the mag. :unsure:

No prizes!!!! :cryeyesout:

Is there anywhere all the answers/hints posted ? I started playing now, and it would be waste if I ask you guys for the hint. :D

Can someone post all the stuff in one post ?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
So you want the ultimate cheat sheet....
I can share it with you, if you decide to suck all the fun out of it!

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

Well, by popular demand, I am posting the link to the excel file, which I used to track my progress in CTC 3.
Considering that the winners have already been declared, it's safe to publish that now.

Remember, the best Geek, would not have to use the Cheat Sheet at all... :-D

digit CTC3 CheatSheet.xls

rohan.kwatra

Journeyman
okay this myt be a rough list... but no many ppl cant crack it if they r not in the forums.. and they cant resist to shout out if they finish it ..can they??
not every1 does shout it out esp when you realize u are already l8......i sent the email on 19/6 at 1 pm

sidbond_patna

Teh $$ you paid are waste
For clarification:

Only the top 3 winners were awarded prizes for finishing 1st, 2nd and 3rd – like a podium finish.

The rest of the winners are from a lucky draw that was done at the time of going to print on the 22nd.

I don't think anyone who finished CTCIII would mind the prizes if they at least got featured in the mag. :unsure:

Everyone who managed to Crack it should have atleast their name included in the magazine :)

WTF??? It's already done? NOw, I'm just going to ask my dad to pay for the portable drive+a PMP+ an HD player. He should've known it was going to be a LUCKY DRAW, right??

:cryeyesout::cryeyesout::cryeyesout::cryeyesout:
Now I'll just read the magazine from the library for the whole year. I seriously don't think I'm going to buy a copy, in the next 6 months. Probably just borrow and read and return. That's it.

Cheers to the lucky men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom