Digit CTC - III Discussion Thread!

Raaabo asks: Which CTC was the best so far in your opinion?

• CTC I

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • CTC II

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • CTC III

Votes: 17 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harshit Srivastava

S+!LL @ 8eG!nNeR !!!
:clap2::hyper::razz::razz::idea::idea::goodjob: Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh....Last but not the least got to the checkpoint.....spent 1.5 days on morse code...... tired now....

Last edited by a moderator:

markerOne

In the zone
Aaarrgggghhh!!! :aaargh: The numpad one was very easy... I got stuck with the wrong word... Feel like :eeksign:

but can't do that since i'm still in office...

Finally got to the checkpoint!!! :smile:

sygeek

Technomancer
Need help with crossword! Only found 2 answers as of yet. This is sooo HARD! GLOBAL VISION?!? SINGLE MALE?!?

global vision.....just think abt another words for global and vision and see the contents....its the easiest of all words in that crossword i guess :) best of luck!

@royal. tarun ....for the keypad, u need another page and another pad to get the answer!!!! thats the best hint possible....best of luck!

Next clue will be up on the 18th na??? waiting eagerly :)

win32.tr0jan

Journeyman
@win 32 :they'll work....u must be using the wrong order
I knw that lol!
just carefully check ur order... check the previus posts u'll get more help with the order!!
I tried,got to ignore columns,the blue ones?And I tried with order of explanation and order of pictures too.Nothing working :(

try again with a slight change.. it should work, i suppose you are doing it wrong with the 3rd and 4th one because one of them comes in the left column which might make you think that it should come first instead of the one which is on the right but at the top of the page..

That means the order is based on the article?Tried that too,no good. :(
Please help...

B/W,I am trying CTC for the first time.Just asking out of curiosity,Does everyone solving this thing fully gets prizes?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom