Digit CTC - III Discussion Thread!

Raaabo asks: Which CTC was the best so far in your opinion?

• CTC I

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • CTC II

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • CTC III

Votes: 17 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rajat100493

Legendary!!!
I worked on ctc-1, cleared two ckeckpoints but then I got stuck.
The clue was a image in which there was a man under the hood of a car.
I couldn't figure it out.
Anybody who went beyond that point, please tell me the answer to that clue.
I know it's weird asking it when we are in the middle of ctc-3, but guess we have nothing else to do till monday afternoon.
Thank you !

if i recall correctly it was something related to a search engine!!

Looks like we are getting a new clue so it won't be problem if I share these I guess. A lot of them PM'ed me about the answer and stuff?? Someone of you even speculated rocket science encryption behind this, but looks like none of you thought about a few alternatives as well, like full name of Mr. Puzo for eg(Dir, Godfather) or literary point of view Mr. Vargas Llosa.

still you mislead us as u said it had to do something with the color!!:x:x:punch::enforcer::flamethrower: :sniper::newgun::sword::enforcer2::machinegun2: :machinegun: :conspiracy:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I went the farthest this time in CTC compared to my progress in previous installatins-

Around 6 steps :lol:

Not enough time to solve. Have left it in Cricket Clue

harshk360_me

Broken In
@mukul......there is already a clue given earlier....i am just retyping it.......there are 2 possible input methods for that piano......try using the input option of your computer other than mouse :)

harshk360_me

Broken In
@all - lets be more understanding towards sriharsha_madineni and not disrupt our unity....it is after all beneficial for all :razz: i think he did not meant to mislead us

@sriharsha_madineni - from the tone of your earlier posts (the ones right after the clue came online) it seemed you had got the answer and were already past the clue....and then everybody started trying all sorts of luigi + ***** related combinations because of your reference to colour.....which we now know was perhaps not the right direction as somebody would have got the answer if it was.....no offence but you should have perhaps specified that it was only a theory :smile:

@saras...check the earlier post by staticsid...we are getting a new clue....enjoy ur sunday till then!!

Last edited:
OP
KDroid

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
@harshk360_me : umm.. I guess your posts reveals the answer to the previous clue! Edit / Delete it ASAP!

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
koi sports event chal raha hai kya. is there a f1 race today. nothing much to do on this sticky sunday. still a week for wimbledon:(

criztle

Advocate | Lawyer
just got mag 2 day can anyone help with that droid .....i know its name but i am not getting which page no.

criztle

Advocate | Lawyer
got past lcd ......now stuck on special edition clue

my browser wasn't opening the img so got confused

now stuck with keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom