Digit CTC - III Discussion Thread!

Raaabo asks: Which CTC was the best so far in your opinion?

• CTC I

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • CTC II

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • CTC III

Votes: 17 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jaiho

Broken In
Hey guys,

I have some good news and some bad news.

The bad news is that we are changing the course of this leg and need to restructure this one and the following clues. This means the clues will be up at 3 PM sharp on Monday 13 June.

The good news is you get to enjoy your Sunday :)

I know, I know most of you would have rather been playing CTC. Apologies for the same, but we promise to make the next leg awesomer !

answer to this clue please?

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
lo aur holo desperate ab chabate raho nails monday tak, apne khatam ho jayen to padosan ka bhi manicure kar dena.

hmm i think ill sleep it off mere temples scotch purple glue stick se jyada purple ho gaye.

rajat100493

Legendary!!!
Hey guys,

I have some good news and some bad news.

The bad news is that we are changing the course of this leg and need to restructure this one and the following clues. This means the clues will be up at 3 PM sharp on Monday 13 June.

The good news is you get to enjoy your Sunday :)

I know, I know most of you would have rather been playing CTC. Apologies for the same, but we promise to make the next leg awesomer !

worst news ever!!!!

saras

Journeyman
hey guess... i came to the first check point... and for this ctc i created a facebook account... now logged into fb and....... i dont know what to do.... plz help.... where is the clue.... how i have to look for it.... may u live long.... SOS....

ViRaNiAc!

The Ultimate Virus Maniac
hey guess... i came to the first check point... and for this ctc i created a facebook account... now logged into fb and....... i dont know what to do.... plz help.... where is the clue.... how i have to look for it.... may u live long.... SOS....

read the last 10 pages of the forum and you will know that fb clue is good for nothing and the new clue will be available on 13th

saras

Journeyman
s....... i found the clue... but how to solve it..?

oops... yesterday's clue is wrong and void or still we can try to crack it...?

piyush2202

The Tech Enthusiast
stuck on the Droid clue! help!

Use google to get the required word. Then replace letters with the corresponding numbers. Then add to that the page number you "came from".
Hint: Page number may not be what you expected it to be.

Help me with the movie stills.....i havent seen 7/10 movies...plz help out..

Look through those pages VERY carefully and you might just get them all! ;)

jaiho

Broken In
I worked on ctc-1, cleared two ckeckpoints but then I got stuck.
The clue was a image in which there was a man under the hood of a car.
I couldn't figure it out.
Anybody who went beyond that point, please tell me the answer to that clue.
I know it's weird asking it when we are in the middle of ctc-3, but guess we have nothing else to do till monday afternoon.
Thank you !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom