Digit CTC - III Discussion Thread!

Raaabo asks: Which CTC was the best so far in your opinion?

• CTC I

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • CTC II

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • CTC III

Votes: 17 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jigs

Right off the assembly line
Hi
Need some help on the picture clue for LCD AOC e2043Fsk.....unable to figure the movie....have the rest....please help...tks

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
guys can you give me a hint to better understand the factorials clue. i havent heard of factorials before and i cant make out how to ascertain the number whose factorial is close to the number mentioned in mag.

any building block typ hints would be great. i dont want a straight answer.

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
sheesh give it in simple english na, i have to find some unknown numbers factorial near a mentioned number how will that help me?

ViRaNiAc!

The Ultimate Virus Maniac
In simple words or example.
fact(3) = 3*2*1
fact(2) = 2*1
fact(4)= 4*3*2*1
use the same to calculate for rest of numbers see which result is closest to the value in the clue.

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
thanks a lot for ur trouble viraniac but i got it and ur still kinda going by the book.

by the way i reached the url point but i am not getting the right page
could u guys pm me how many digits is the <result>.? or maybe how u digitised the googled answer.

rohan.kwatra

Journeyman
thanks a lot for ur trouble viraniac but i got it and ur still kinda going by the book.

by the way i reached the url point but i am not getting the right page
could u guys pm me how many digits is the <result>.? or maybe how u digitised the googled answer.

utkarsh in a previous comment has explained very well how to digitize......plz read all comments first b4 repeating questions......

Xankill3r

Broken In
just look at your keyboard and think like you're seeing it for the first time. What do you feel is the most random or senseless about the keyboards(which in actual is not)...just think about it ...this is the best hint you can get. :smile: when you get through tell me whther this was useful or not!!!:p:razz::p

Could you elaborate a bit please. Tried substituting different alphabets, using my idea of how keyboards should be. Did not get anything I could make sense of.

rajat100493

Legendary!!!
Could you elaborate a bit please. Tried substituting different alphabets, using my idea of how keyboards should be. Did not get anything I could make sense of.

you most probably tried the right thing. if you cant any clue from the code, try its exact inverse.( if x1 is the key on the normal keyboard and you substituted it for x2, then try substituing all x2 in the code for x1) hope u get it :-o

OP
KDroid

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
Aren't we being to open with answers & hints here?

A humble request...

Before asking for hints, spend some time on the clue! Don't reveal out half of the answers in your queries!

:)

ViRaNiAc!

The Ultimate Virus Maniac
@thetechfreak

You don't need the factorial of 81.
You need a number whose factorial is nearest to 81

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom