Digit CTC - III Discussion Thread!

Raaabo asks: Which CTC was the best so far in your opinion?

• CTC I

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • CTC II

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • CTC III

Votes: 17 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo

by the way how many more clues i have to solve to get to the checkpoint...
i just solved the crossword ,,,,
@INSU coooooooooool:)

SlashDK

MV VIP to the MAX
I had gone for NIIT class. Returned an hour ago. Thanks for pointing out the vertical line Ishu, i got the first two letters and then brute forced it. Thanks for the program ViRaNiAc! although I didn't use it.

vickysingh

Broken In
I m new to the forum and just started ctc III and need help with the movie stills in the magazine.....

viewsonic va2431wm
aoc e2237Fw

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
Better late than never ;)
Reached finally :D

Someone here was saying they got a "what is 2+2" question somewhere? but I never got that question. Can anyone PM me the answers you used for rag man, I went both ways. went to the loop @ the third column other than the 2 question and went back to ragman with the supposedly correct clue this time.

It think one can accidentally get to second checkpoint without going through all these clues, what say??

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
Also how are us, touchscreen users supposed to use the "other" keyboard. Team Digit is biased towards the other kb users I guess, Was very difficult to procure one a while back :p

Siddharthtech

Geekism RC1
M at the checkpoint! Thanx to Achuth, braindead, criztle, Viraniac and all others who helped me out*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/7e/Thumbs-up-icon.png

Better late than never ;)
It think one can accidentally get to second checkpoint without going through all these clues, what say??

Absolutely Correct!

criztle

Advocate | Lawyer
@Siddharthtech: your welcome
anyone who stuck at any clue first search the forum for hints
whoever stuck at pic clues plz do reverse image search using tineye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom