[Digg]it. The Digg club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sumeet_naik

It doesn't matter!
^^
lol.. yaa thought tat I shud do sum seva (service) here b4 asking for diggs for my own post.. :)

yaar but how can i help digg my own post ?? :( bataa naa !! shud i be sending shouts ? (but i guess i cant send the shout all at once to everyone on my digg friend list, isint it? )

here is my post.. plz digg it...

*digg.com/hardware/PORT_FORWARDING_TuT_for_MTNL_TRIBAND_with_DSL_502T_mTORRENT

--------------------------

Cheers n e-peace...

----------

thanx to sumeetnaik and goobi for digging my post.. :)
----------

No probs... Add as many ppl as friends.. And wen u digg any post it comes in others friends activity,.recent submission.. Alternatively u can click on share,located below the post...

Everyone Digg this article please: Promising CodePlex Projects

Have u submitted this in digg.?

Last edited:

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
No probs... Add as many ppl as friends.. And wen u digg any post it comes in others friends activity,.recent submission.. Alternatively u can click on share,located below the post...
Ok, will add friends as and wen i encounter them here along with their requests for Digg.. :)

*digg.com/microsoft/Promising_CodePlex_Projects
Dugg.. :)

and btw thanx for digging my post.. :)
==========================

1.) to all ppl ---> plz digg this :

*digg.com/hardware/PORT_FORWARDING_TuT_for_MTNL_TRIBAND_with_DSL_502T_mTORRENT

2.) and Ad me as ur friend..as that i can help digging ur posts.. :)

------------

3.) is it true tat once we hv dugg a friend's post (say i tried digging Sluger a.k.a mecah's)thread at digg and the only option i had was "DUGG" wich means tat i hv already dugged it (3 days back, afa i remember)...we cannot digg it again ?? :confused:

if thats the case, how can i make ppl digg the same posts they hv dugg already ?? and also help me digging my own posts too ??
--------------

4.) Also, can i send multiple shouts to all my added friend's at digg ?? or do i hv the option to send only one shout to one person at a time.. ?? :(

5.) ps, i wanna send a single shout to multiple ppl...is this possible guys !!

Last edited:
OP
goobimama

goobimama

 Macboy
3) Yep. You can digg something only once. You can create separate accounts though (till they finally catch you)
4) On any digg post, click the share link. That will allow you to send a shout to all your friends who allow incoming shouts.

appu

Knowledge Nomad
done i have added many of u as friends and also dugg many recent posts....plz do the same for me....i havent recieved any diggs at all....
check my profile for recent post

OP
goobimama

goobimama

 Macboy
Dude. Send out shouts for the posts you need to be dugg. Of course, don't send shouts for posts you think are not that important cause people will start to ignore shouts. Just click the share button and shout to all.

nvidia

-----ATi-----
^Yeah.. Shouts are actually better than posting the link here..
I don't know why, but some of the shouts got deleted. Is it suppose to be that way in Digg?

Indyan

Here Since 2003
Hey, can you guys please stumble this post
Blog Action Day 2008 - Five Ways You Can Make A Difference
(the link is a direct stumbleupon.com link)

OP
goobimama

goobimama

 Macboy
^^ Has been answered too many times. If I were to answer it again, I'd have to ban myself for spamming.

Can you guys please stumble this one? I've also sent out digg shouts for the same.

slugger

Banned
sum digg luv would be highly appreciated ;)

*digg.com/space/Why_India_s_Space_program_must_be_further_developed_01

*digg.com/space/India_s_Space_program_stands_to_benefit_all_countries

slugger

Banned
this post wud love to see people taking a digg at it

*digg.com/hardware/Manufacturing_on_Steroids_Flexible_Manufacturing_Systems

thanks ;)
and also thanks iMav for the digg

blackpearl

The Devil
Just want to share something. One of my sites hit Digg's frontpage yesterday with 3000+ diggs. Nothing special. Just a silly neglected photo blog. Some guy (bless him!) submitted it to digg and it quickly made it to the frontpage. I only realized this when it was on 70-something diggs. In 24 hours, I received a total of 195K visitors. Yes, you read that right. 195,000 hits.

This is the 3rd time I got to digg's frontpage, but I haven't seen anything like this before. On previous occassions it send me 20K and 60K visitors.

So guys, keep trying but it's entirely unpredictable. You might try hard and never get more than 10 diggs and then you do nothing and you get 1000 diggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom