[Digg]it. The Digg club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Doing wrong from inside? What part? It's simple barter system, where the exchange is restricted to only a single.

slugger

Banned
dugg all posts here [if you don't find mecah against 1 of your diggs, send a shout]

thanks for all the diggs the oneindia post recieved

A query
my profile activity is showing all shouts i have sent out. if i delete those, will they also be deleted from the reciever's profile [don't want that to happen]

mayanks_098

world is evil
Now you mustn't look at this in a moral way.
The digg system is just made that way. Its all about getting your friends to digg your post. All the big guys do it, so why shouldn't we? There is no way a lone digger can get his posts up the rank with just an interesting topic.
Haha....great
amm...i dont know. Not ready for debate as having my exams till 03 Oct. Will do active digging after that. Also please send shouts as i dont think many will check back this thread and if they do not and the post is not dugged up quickly enough,then the whole purpose is defeated.

Will be digging all the posts(i like) after my exams.

My SU profile: *mayanks098.stumbleupon.com/

Lets also dont forget SU. It is way better than Digg as it guarantees you of good initial traffic(again because of the way Digg is curropt)
And i hope you are aware that Digg did a "house cleaning" a few days back to keep those who are abusing the system at bay. That included many power diggers.

d1g1t

Stupid Member
I'm in.
Digg Profile: *digg.com/users/d1g1t
StumbleUpon: *d1g1t.stumbleupon.com/

Would be nice if you could digg or stumble this :)
*digg.com/linux_unix/Changes_in_Intrepid_Ibex_Ubuntu_8_10_Alpha
*digg.com/comics_animation/List_of_Web_Comics_by_Indians

Will respond to shouts and messages. (and use "sent to" button on stumbleupon)

Not a fan of duplicate content

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Everyone Digg this article please: Promising CodePlex Projects

Last edited:

slugger

Banned
^^
post it here and also send a shout

everyones doing it that way

i ocassionally dont check the forum but am online
will digg it as the shout reaches my inbox

OP
goobimama

goobimama

 Macboy
Btw, you just need to hit "Share" on your digg post, and then select all your contacts, and voila, you're done!

OP
goobimama

goobimama

 Macboy
If any of you have Technorati accounts, do mark SA as a favourite. I've done the same for some of your blogs, but list em out here anyway so we could all mark em that way.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Not really sure but over a Skype conf with some Tweeters it was brought to light that Digg has an algo that bans accounts which get dugg by a certain set of diggers only.

slugger

Banned
thanks goobi for the favin :)
had added the profile for verifying the blog and forgot to remove it after it was verified

faved SA

anybody else need any favin post your profiles
i wudnt mind sum favin either ;)

Mecah's Technorati profile

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom