[Digg]it. The Digg club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

goobimama

 Macboy
Every once in a way you write a terrific blog post, and you know it is good cause you have worked really hard on it. But, there's no one there to read it besides a few blog regulars. So how do you get it out into the world? Stumbling gets useless traffic, and getting google results is tough.

Digg has been a good option for getting loads of traffic, but without buddies to support you in the initial stages, you are more often than not gonna drown. So what say we pool in our resources together.

The digg system as it currently stands is corrupt. Only the popular diggers can get their posts on the digg frontpage. So instead of trying to beat the system, I say we join it.

*img.skitch.com/20080921-mjqrjikmh9881df6i6aecdui2x.jpg

I thought this thread would let us all know each other, our digg IDs, as well as volunteer to digg some. So if you have a good post you need dugg, you could send out shouts to all the digg(it) members, as well as post that link here.

1. No asking for diggs on every of your blog posts. Only the best ones should be posted here.
2. Digging is not compulsory, but voluntary.
3. Stumbleupon links could also be added here for some mutual stumbling.
4. I can't think of any other rules right now :)

Note: To send multiple shouts to all your 'friends' from digg itself (so people are notified via email), just click the Share link below any digg post and you can then send the shout to everyone.

What say? Are we game? Even if not, at least list your profiles here so we can add them to our friends lists.

[Digg]it profiles on digg.
Here are some posts you could digg profiles you could get yourself in contact with:
Aayush
Slugger (Mecah)
Gaurish
Manan (iMav)
T159 (Visio159)
Preshit
Quiz_Master
Pathik
Sykora
Tanmay
Yash
nvidia (Akshay)
MetalHeadGautham
Krazzy
Sumeet Naik
blackpearl
Mayanks
Appu
d1g1t
Krazy About Technology
And your favourite, Goobi!

[More users, let me know by posting your profile below]

Last edited:

slugger

Banned
cooly ida

Heres mine - Mecah

any help digging these

*digg.com/business_finance/Lean_Manufacturing_the_F_35_Joint_Strike_fighter

*digg.com/software/F_35_Joint_Strike_Fighter_The_Digital_Thread

Last edited:
OP
goobimama

goobimama

 Macboy
Dugg.

The way digg works is we need to rapidly dugg the post after it is created of it moves down the line. So digging even 1 day old posts is almost in vain.

slugger

Banned

also people want to get dugg migth want to make it easier by putting up a badge [recommended] or an addthis widget

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Dugg!
mine id is *digg.com/users/Gaurish

can anyone dig this
Talk to a Girl and Get expelled in College

slugger

Banned
A suggestion:
Instead of announcing that you've dugg in this post, would it not be be better to add each other ot the friend list and announce it as a shout
[just did that with Gaurish]

We could keep this thread clean and only post the Digg link that needs to be dugg!

OP
goobimama

goobimama

 Macboy
Exactly! People. Don't post old links here. Or links you don't think are that important. Shouts work pretty well. As long as the network is done, posts will get dugg. Here we post all the good stuff. The new stuff. The stuff that makes it happen.

I'm surprised though. In a tech forum and so few digg users.

OP
goobimama

goobimama

 Macboy
True that. But they are very lenient with that, so usually you will get telephone support even five years after getting the Mac :) Anyway, this is about Digging and not the Mac.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom