• It doesnt matter

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
They actually did land on moon no doubt about that, not even a single evidence to prove otherwise,every points put forward by skeptics r proven wrong, every single one of them including "Van Allen Radiation Belt", parallel shadows .And there is overwhelming evidence for the landing on moon . But still many people believe that Moon mission was hoax.Man has landed on moon several times and no one take notice of other missions.

It is amazing that even after all these missions people still believe that Moon landing was hoax
All these missions are conformed by soviets ,french and other countries ,and they were not sitting at home like the skeptics. Soviet is not amerika's friend isn't ?

List of manned Moon landings

* Apollo 11 - July 16, 1969. First manned landing on the Moon, July 20.
* Apollo 12 - November 14, 1969. First precise manned landing on the Moon, within walking distance of Surveyor 3.
* Apollo 14 - January 31, 1971. Alan Shepard, the only one of the original Mercury Seven astronauts to walk (and golf) on the Moon.
* Apollo 15 - July 26, 1971. First mission with the Lunar Rover vehicle.
* Apollo 16 - April 16, 1972. First landing in the lunar highlands.
* Apollo 17 - December 7, 1972. Final Apollo lunar mission, first night launch, only mission with a professional geologist.

In total 24 American astronauts have travelled to the Moon, with 12 walking on its surface and 3 making the trip twice. Apollo 8, Apollo 10 and Apollo 13 were lunar-orbit-only missions with no moon landings. Apollo 7 and Apollo 9 never left Earth orbit.
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_landing

Last edited:

karmanya

Journeyman
firstly, according to the story- the astronauts brought the flag back, so in an unlikely coincidence of event; if you ever go to the moon you will not find a flag there. Also it is very easy to say "this is fake" and because of the general anti-american emotions running through the world, its even easier to agree. I suggest we hear out both sides- the conspiracy theories, the nasa replies and the media channels. but do not blindly follow discovery and nat geo. remember the channels exist to sell themselves

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
I have seen the hoax videos but never knew about NASA's reply to it. Really want to see that video. any link please...

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
I believe Man Did really land on the Moon.
Even i had a small doubt but seeing NASA's reply i had to believe.
More ever there is one fundamental Logic which cannot be ruled out.There was a huge Cold War Between Russia and US ,to make a landing on MOON.All the mission probe was ,from its very incept seen by Russia and they have accepted the Fact that Man did Land on the Moon. Think , the mileage Russian would have had , if it would have been otherwise.
Its high time we started giving Credit where it is Due.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 % No

During that time, when US scientists said, its impossible to cross the Van Allen Belts. The US president at that time said "If u can't Make it, Fake it"

I've the video.

How can a flag wave on the moon, if there is no air?

Why are the CrossHairs on the photos are behind the objects?

Crosshairs must be always on top of the images.
Why are the shadows not parallel?

The shadows are intersecting, this shows more than one light source.

How can that space craft lifts off without any repulsion?

The camera is mounted on the chest and there is no way to see thru the view finder, but the pictures are perfect shooted

The Entire Movie as been shoted in Area51.

Just see area51 in Google Earth, u can see the surface that ressembles Moon's Surface

That was the most expensive movie ever made, Worth 40$ Billion Dollars $$$

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
^^
The flag waving ,shadows which are not parallel are all proven by scientist.Go and read the link i gave at post 48 to know how they crosed van allen belt.

Other countries were tracking all apollo missions,it is impossible for usa to fake moon mission.

Do u belive KGB was sleeping at that time???
Observers of all missions

The Soviets monitored the missions at the Space Transmissions Corps, which was "fully equipped with the latest intelligence-gathering and surveillance equipment". [1] Vasali Mishin ("The Moon Programme That Faltered."), in Spaceflight. 33 (March 1991): 2-3 describes how the Soviet Moon programme lost energy after Apollo.

The missions were tracked by radar from several countries on the way to the Moon and back.[2]

In Australia, Honeysuckle Creek monitored transmissions from Apollo missions[2], from:

* Tidbinbilla radio telescope made observations. [3]
* Carnavon received radio transmissions [4]
* Deaking Switching Station was the switching station for the Apollo television broadcasts. [5]
The above observation shows how stupids are skeptics
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_missions_tracked_by_independent_parties

amol48

Searching...
@intel Gigacore

You are saying all those hings like flag waving and all coz i m sure u haven heard the other side... pls watch the explanation if u get somewhere... all the things u have mentioned are in the video of fox news which is being circulated everynwhere..
Explanations which i saw:

1. FLAG:
The flag was not waving due to air.. the flag had n L-shaped iron frame attached to it.. while shooting the video the flag was hit by an astronaut and due to vaccum it kept waving... NOT DUE TO AIR

2. SHADOWS:
Shadows need NOT be parallel. Observe that the shadow of foothpath and pole are always tilted a bit...

3.CAMERA:
The camera was mounted on chest of astronauts and they were given training on Earth itself to shoot pictures... It easy enough for a normal man too to shoot after a bit of training.

4. AREA 51
Though it might resemble.. but what abt the REAL ROCK sample that was brought frm the moon?? it's still there... and no such rock is founf anywhere on the earth !!!

What explanations do u have on these things ??

Russia always had been competing with US regarding Moon-mission... u think such a big thing would have been hidden frm them that time... ??!! I DON' THINK SO !!!

I believe Rakesh Sharma landed on the moon.

The moon of his wife's backside

HAHAHAHHA

REAL ROCK sample that was brought frm the moon?? it's still there... and no such rock is found anywhere on the earth !!!

----- Well lemme tell u amol48, u dont read much of Crichton novels. Unique rocks can be easily made. How about that Dan Brown's novel about that Antarctic ROCK.. i know the novel is pure fiction, but that DOES lead to a whole wide possibility.

Now US can easily say that the MOON rock has this and that sediments that is alien in nature, but a few years down the line, u will find geologist newbies making their own "MOON ROCKS"

Last edited:

blackpearl

The Devil
Why don't you guys do some research on the net? All the so called "fakes" are clearly explained.

Read these sites and all the links it has.
*www.badastronomy.com/bad/tv/foxapollo.html
*www.iangoddard.net/moon01.htm

Some explanations:

None parallel shadows. Have a look at this.

*www.apollo-hoax.me.uk/clipart/ShadowAnne.gif

Cross hairs behind objects

*users.erols.com/igoddard/croshair.jpg
*users.erols.com/igoddard/lensline.jpg

This one is the best:
*web.archive.org/web/20021002041652...ry_photo_gallery/space_shuttle_challenger.jpg

Just read those 2 sites I gave.

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Best way is to get inside Neil Armstrong's mind and find yourself out. If you want to find him(he is alive), he will be a guest at New 7 Wonders of World Event. :D

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
^^ Wow. Navjot bhai. Thanks for telling.
I know a little hipnotizm. I wll go there and make him tell me the truth. :D

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Question : Did Man Really Land on the Moon?

Answer : That depends if Neil Armstong is Man or Woman. If Armstrong's is a woman(though look likes man) than its Woman who landed on moon,not man.

Or maybe it was some woman inside space suit , so in that case its Woman landed on moon, man didn't.

:)) :))

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
eggman said:
Question : Did Man Really Land on the Moon?

Answer : That depends if Neil Armstong is Man or Woman. If Armstrong's is a woman(though look likes man) than its Woman who landed on moon,not man.

Or maybe it was some woman inside space suit , so in that case its Woman landed on moon, man didn't.

:)) :))

ROTFLOL.

Amazing... I didnt laughed this much since a week.

Mr. Amstrong himself has claimed that the whole thing was fake and it was just a race to keep the word the then US president gave "We'll put a man on the moon before the end of the decade"

Guys, use common sense: Who the hell shot the footage? If Neil Amstrong was the first man to set foot on the moon, what about the camera man who was capturing Mr. Amstrong stepping out from the shuttle on the surface of the moon? And why did they leave back the camera man who shot the shuttle/capsule taking off? :( And how in the world did the get the footage from the guy who was left back on the moon?:mad:

There are a lot of other conflicting details like low flying sand, waving flag, multiple shawdows and other stuff, but the most simplest thing to understand is the video footage!!

It's all fake and has been proven time and again!! Use your common sense..

cyberboy_kerala said:
They actually did land on moon no doubt about that, not even a single evidence to prove otherwise,every points put forward by skeptics r proven wrong, every single one of them including "Van Allen Radiation Belt", parallel shadows .And there is overwhelming evidence for the landing on moon . But still many people believe that Moon mission was hoax.Man has landed on moon several times and no one take notice of other missions.

It is amazing that even after all these missions people still believe that Moon landing was hoax
All these missions are conformed by soviets ,french and other countries ,and they were not sitting at home like the skeptics. Soviet is not amerika's friend isn't ?

Get a life dude. Open your eyes and look at the wider picture.

No one told that all moon landings are fake and that no one landed on the moon. But the fact that US(Neil Amstrong) was the first to land is a hoax and you have to believe it! It's the people who landed second who are the first people to land.

US has forever been and expert at concealing things and this is no new news!!!!!!:mad:

Last edited:

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Help~Is~Here said:
Mr. Amstrong himself has claimed that the whole thing was fake and it was just a race to keep the word the then US president gave "We'll put a man on the moon before the end of the decade"

Oh! Any source?

eggman said:
Oh! Any source?

I dont' have the source with me right now, but I'm quite sure if you do a bit of googling, you should be able to find it. And, yes, they showed him speaking the same on Discovery or Nat Geo few years back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom