Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
Help~Is~Here said:
There are a lot of other conflicting details like low flying sand, waving flag, multiple shawdows and other stuff, but the most simplest thing to understand is the video footage!!

It's all fake and has been proven time and again!! Use your common sense..

Look boy, all the conflicting that u r talking have already been proven otherwise(skeptics were wrong),and i have given the link in earlier post which explains(with pictures) why the flag waves in space,how shadows cast in dif direction under single light source etc ...like that all of them.......u need to open your eyes and first read details given in this thread and then comment.

Help~Is~Here said:
Get a life dude. Open your eyes and look at the wider picture.

No one told that all moon landings are fake and that no one landed on the moon. But the fact that US(Neil Amstrong) was the first to land is a hoax and you have to believe it! It's the people who landed second who are the first people to land.
US has forever been and expert at concealing things and this is no new news!!!!!!

WTF...r u talking dude,skeptics are claiming that all the moon missions never happend and no one really landed on moon,not about who first landed as you are saying.

Help~Is~Here said:
Mr. Amstrong himself has claimed that the whole thing was fake and it was just a race to keep the word the then US president gave "We'll put a man on the moon before the end of the decade"
huh!!!!...if Neil Amstrong says something like that then it will be the sensational news for papers,and headlines will be flooded.Do u have any idea of what r u talking abt?

Last edited:
cyberboy_kerala said:
Look boy, all the conflicting that u r talking have already been proven otherwise(skeptics were wrong),and i have given the link in earlier post which explains(with pictures) why the flag waves in space,how multiple shadows forms under single light source etc ...like that all of them.......u need to open your eyes and first read details given in this thread and then comment.

WTF...r u talking dude,skeptics are claiming that all the moon missions never happend and no one really landed on moon,not about who first landed as you are saying.

huh!!!!...if Neil Amstrong says something like that then it will be the sensational news for papers,and headlines will be flooded.Do u have any idea of what r u talking abt?

[Edited Batty] Removed offensive content

I am not concerned what skeptics have to say about every other landing on the moon, skeptics are there to critize.

I am talking about this one particular mission which has been proven fake time and over again and like I mentioned in one of my other posts, we humans have a tendency to forget about the past very quickly, so even if someone proves something six months back, fools like you have a tendency of coming and asking the same questions six months later when it already has been proven. Get a life Dude!!

Last edited by a moderator:
cyberboy_kerala said:
Get lost u bastard, how dare u come and call me words like that in such respected forum u idiot.

LOL, I guess you are the cyber'boy' and not me. Go be with your toddler friends, this aint the place for you.

karnivore

in your face..
@Help~Is~Here

It's the people who landed second who are the first people to land
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
So in your words MAN DID LAND ON MOON. The thread is if man AT ALL landed on moon or not. First try to understand the thread and then start spewing stupidity.
Mr. Amstrong himself has claimed that the whole thing was fake and it was just a race to keep the word the then US president gave "We'll put a man on the moon before the end of the decade"
REEEAAAALLLLYYYY!!!!! Is there any chance when you heard him say that, u were....errr......HIGH.
Who the hell shot the footage? If Neil Amstrong was the first man to set foot on the moon, what about the camera man who was capturing Mr. Amstrong stepping out from the shuttle on the surface of the moon
Well here's the answer:
If Neil Armstrong was the first man on the Moon, then who shot the video of him descending the ladder and taking his initial steps on the lunar surface? The TV camera was stowed in an instrument pallet in the LM descent stage. When Armstrong was at the top of the ladder, he pulled a lanyard to swing open the pallet, which was hinged at the bottom. The TV camera, which was attached to it, also swung down. Buzz Aldrin then switched on the camera from the LM cabin. The camera was pointing at the ladder of the LM so that TV pictures of Armstrong's initial steps on the Moon could be relayed to the world. The camera was later removed from its mounting and placed on a tripod some 30 feet from the LM, where it was left unattended to cover the remainder of the moonwalk.
SOURCE
And why did they leave back the camera man who shot the shuttle/capsule taking off? :sad: And how in the world did the get the footage from the guy who was left back on the moon?:mad:

There are a lot of other conflicting details like low flying sand, waving flag, multiple shawdows and other stuff, but the most simplest thing to understand is the video footage!!
Just read the above source and the sources posted by cyberboy_kerala and blackpearl

@cyberboy_kerala

Let go, man. Stupids will be stupids.

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Help~is~here and cyberboy_kerala better behave yourself while accessing this forum. One more post like this and the author will face consequences ..

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Oh comon guys......does it matters if they even landed on moon. Unless I go there myself, I won't believe that man has ever been on moon :D

karnivore said:
@Help~Is~Here

So in your words MAN DID LAND ON MOON. The thread is if man AT ALL landed on moon or not. First try to understand the thread and then start spewing stupidity.

REEEAAAALLLLYYYY!!!!! Is there any chance when you heard him say that, u were....errr......HIGH.

Well here's the answer:

Just read the above source and the sources posted by cyberboy_kerala and blackpearl

@cyberboy_kerala

Let go, man. Stupids will be stupids.

Yeah. Like you said stupids will be stupids and you certainly do seem to be one of them. Read what I write and read in the context of what I write and don't read it in the context of what anyone else writes. When I write only about the apollo mission and when everyone has been discussing about the apollo mission, what makes your crazy brains think that I'm speaking about something else? So, open your eyes and read carefully as to what is written and read it over word by word if you still don't understand it.

I am not going to waste more of my time arguing with you karnivore, because like before I'll be talking to a carnivore which niether has ears nor brains.

For those who would like to see the astronauts themselves not telling the truth, here are few links:
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=4feUP_yX4ik
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hkNnltFfR4
Find more links there

And for those who still defend these astronauts with baseless evidence can keep on believing in what you think is right as long as you don't harm other people!! Because you will never understand the truth due to the blindfold that such a huge and deceiving nation has tied on your eyes!:cool:

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
@it_waaznt_me
sorry man i cudn't resist,he was 1st one who use ****words,as in his last post also he is continuing his rants.

Some more proof's

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdMvQTNLaUE

@cyberboy, mind your business, don't try to hold me responsible for your actions and there is nothing that I've told against or pointed at to you in the last post. So, stop creating problems and mind what you are saying.

karnivore

in your face..
For those who would like to see the astronauts themselves not telling the truth, here are few links:
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=4feUP_yX4ik
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hkNnltFfR4
Find more links there
Typical of the conspiracy theorists. First they will spin an absurd theory, and then they will ask the "accused" to prove their innocence. And btw, am not sure how those vids prove that Neil was not the first man on moon.
Pssst, i luv what Buzz did.:D :D :D :D WAY TO GO, BUZZ
Some more proof's

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdMvQTNLaUE
Those glittery "thingies" are freaking AERIALS, which of course your, and that moron's(in the vid), juvenile brains didn't realise.
I am not going to waste more of my time arguing with you karnivore, because like before I'll be talking to a carnivore which niether has ears nor brains.
Thanks for letting me retain my eyes and the sabre teeth.:D :D :D :D
Yeah. Like you said stupids will be stupids and you certainly do seem to be one of them. Read what I write and read in the context of what I write and don't read it in the context of what anyone else writes. When I write only about the apollo mission and when everyone has been discussing about the apollo mission, what makes your crazy brains think that I'm speaking about something else? So, open your eyes and read carefully as to what is written and read it over word by word if you still don't understand it.
WHATEVERRRRRRRRRR...........ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom