• Nope,Not at all

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • It doesnt matter

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ You are just one of those who just can't believe even if you see it with your own eyes, aren't you?

For those who really want some proof that Neil Amstrong never landed on the moon, here are a few links. Forget all those things about each other wasting time arguing about the technical aspects/problems/discrepencies with the films showing people on the moon, these links show real people confessing about things that really happened.

And these people are not some stupid junkies who make up their own stories and cooked up videos trying to conceal the truth. In this video, you can see for yourself Donald Rumsfeld(former US Defence minister), secretary of President Nixon, former CIA director, and lot of other credible people confessing the truth!!

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUOItuKm5UE - Part1
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpeIs5MFTYU - Part2
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDL1ugE7Tfw - Part3
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr_yNefhINw - Part4
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RXrKRuNvNU - Part5
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=uU5YyolUHAw - Part6
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZfHLxWfCLQ - Part7
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivU7WObCFzs - Part8
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Bhpfy-4mws - Part9

Now, if you still can't believe, then there is nothing else that anyone could prove to you! You must be an absolute Moron if you can't believe this!!:cool:

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
why are the crosshairs appear below the flag? and why are shadows intersecting each other, and where is the trust blast from nozzle when the craft lifts off? and it is said that during the day time on moon the temp is 400+ deg c and -300 during night. how can human survive this condition. they meter landed.

karnivore

in your face..
^^ Still not reading the links, are u??

@Help~Is~Here

As I said, stupids will be stupids. And u seem to be hell bent on proving it. Why else would u post “Dark Side of The Moon” as evidence. Clearly you have no clue what this documentary is all about. I can almost see the juvenile excitement you felt when u stumbled upon these vids. But pity, I hav to mar your party a little bit.:(

That documentary is a spoof, a way to mock the Hoax-believers. These kind of documentaries are called “mockumentaries”. Imagine this, a hoax believer is providing as evidence, the very mockumentary that is supposed to make a mockery of him. Wonderfully stupid.:D

If only the last part of the vid. ie vid #9 was not edited abruptly at the end, you would hav realized, that the joke is on u. Alternatively u could hav at least “googled” a bit before making a fool of yourself. But anyway, someone who thinks like a 2-yr old has got a lot of growing up to do.:cool:

Here's what Point du Jour, the original makers of the mockumentary has to say.:D :D :D

Here's a list of Mockumentaries, where u will find your "evidence" to be listed and recommended for the "realization of how difficult it is to separate truth from manipulation in the media. The film will be useful in media studies classes. "

Also read:
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Side_of_the_Moon_(documentary)

This is what a Hoax-believer thinks of the mockumentary (and notice how the mockumentary is dismissed as another NASA lie)
*www.erichufschmid.net/Axis_of_Perverts3.html

There is a torrent somewhere out there. Download to watch the "credits" only.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
when scientists said it is impossible to cross the van allen belts, the US president said to NASA's chairman ' IF YOU CANT MAKE IT, FAKE IT!' he said this coz he promised the american people. i heard this in the hoax documentary

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
@Help~Is~Here

@Help~Is~Here said:
Forget all those things about each other wasting time arguing about the technical aspects/problems/discrepencies
Are you afraid of the truth?

Frm the you tube link that u gave
FYI PEOPLE: All the Moon Rocks from Apollo display unmistakable signs of lunar origin.
1. Billions of years of unshielded cosmic ray bombardment.
2. Crystalline structures consistent with being molten and later solidifying in a 1/6th gravity environment.
Over 25,000 geologists and scientific researchers from over 40 countries have analyzed the rocks. None of them doubt the rocks came from the moon. Only some High School Dropouts on YT have doubts. LOL!!!! Go figure.
A wide variety fake documentary videos are circulating in youtube,seeing is not believing in the age of digital film making,there are so many real looking alien fake videos in you tube.

Moon has only 1/6th of the gravity of earth,which is exactly like a man who is immersed in swimming pool.If u can imagine about that it is quite easy for u to stand up under water without using ur hand and u shud also consider that there will be no resistance of water in the case of moon,so it will be more easy.These are all disproved by scientist several times.
And there is full of evidence for moon landing like tones of rocks have been bought back,laser reflectors were placed in moon and scientist still use these reflectors to measure distance between moon & earth(distance between earth & moon is increasing).

Other countries were not sleeping during moon mission,Russia was having state of the art satellites and equipments they can easily disprove if usa dared to fake moon mission.KGB(russia) was the no 1 spy agency during cold war nothing bypasses KGB at that time..it is impossible for usa to conduct a large scale hoax as KGB has good hand among Americas officials during cold war .Different Govts around the world like French,germans,uk and all....tracked moon mission including other independent private observers and they all know the truth,all the moon hoax skepticism comes from inside usa itself.it is started by some publicity seeking peoples.All strange conspiracy theory comes frm usa for eg, there is a small community of people in usa who still believes that earth is flat(i think "Help~Is~Here" shud join these people) and another conspiracy which is getting much attention is BUSH is a alien conspiracy...lol.

Observers of all missions
The Soviets monitored the missions at the Space Transmissions Corps, which was "fully equipped with the latest intelligence-gathering and surveillance equipment".
Read abt full tracking here *en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independent_evidence_for_Apollo_Moon_landings

More about trackings
Orbiting spacecraft and satellites are easily visible to the naked eye; in fact, there are many people who enjoy tracking satellites as a hobby. The Apollo spacecraft were large vehicles, thus bright and easy to see. Had the Apollos not left orbit, they would have been observed by many people worldwide, yet there were no such sightings. Also, there are documented cases of observers following the Apollos as they left Earth orbit on their trans lunar trajectories - exactly when and where the spacecraft were predicted to be. Furthermore, the Soviets closely tracked the Apollos all the way to the Moon and back.

Moon Rocks
Moon rocks have characteristics that are not found in terrestrial or artificial rocks, such as evidence of meteoroid bombardment and exposure to cosmic rays. Likewise, terrestrial rocks have unique characteristics not found in the moon rocks, such as weathering and exposure to water. Finally, the moon rocks returned by Apollo have been determined to be between 3.1 and 4.4 billion years old. The Apollo samples are without doubt of authentic lunar origin.

Any mission capable of returning over 800 pounds of rock and soil samples would be a massive, complex and difficult undertaking. If NASA could pull this off, then surely they had the technical know-how to land a manned vehicle. In fact, with an astronaut at the controls, a manned mission would likely have greater odds of success than a robotic mission. Perhaps the greatest case for the Apollo landings exists in the variety of rock samples collected. A robotic mission would be limited to a random collection of samples in the lander's immediate vicinity. However, the Apollo astronauts visited vastly different geological sites and were able to roam about the surface looking for particularly interesting and valuable specimens. For example, it is very unlikely that a robot would have been lucky enough to scoop up the "genesis rock" found by Apollo 15 astronauts. Only trained human explorers could collect the diversity of samples credited to the Apollo astronauts.

NOTE: During the 1970s the USSR successfully completed three lunar sample return unmanned missions - Luna 16 (1970), Luna 20 (1972) and Luna 24 (1976) - however these missions returned a grand total of only 301 grams (10.6 ounces) of soil.

"""Hoax advocates, often representing themselves as experts, who publicly make claims based on erroneous conclusions resulting from a lack of proper research, scientific ignorance, or extreme prejudice. I find these people to be very dangerous because they possess the power to sway people into accepting their assertions as fact. A third possibility is that there are those who may believe the moon landings were real, but intentionally try to persuade people otherwise for some sort of attention, fame or profit. These people I believe are especially loathsome."""

It simply not possible to hoax tones of rocks which have special lunar characteristics as unmanned missions are not capable of collecting such wide variety of rocks.NASA gave these rocks samples to several countries including india and they still use these rocks for study.
It is said that it will much easier for usa to actually put man on moon than producing such mammoth hoax of several missions, bypassing other countries surveillance.

Read Full Explanation here

*www.braeunig.us/space/hoax.htm

Help~Is~Here said:
Now, if you still can't believe, then there is nothing else that anyone could prove to you! You must be an absolute Moron if you can't believe this!!

HAHAHA..I cudn't stop laughing after seeing ur mockumentaries, Help~Is~Here proved himself as the TOP STUPID MORON ever walked on EARTH.

Here is the truth
karnivore said:
If only the last part of the vid. ie vid #9 was not edited abruptly at the end, you would hav realized, that the joke is on u. Alternatively u could hav at least “googled” a bit before making a fool of yourself. But anyway, someone who thinks like a 2-yr old has got a lot of growing up to do.

Here's what Point du Jour, the original makers of the mockumentary has to say.

""This is not an ‘ordinary’ documentary… It’s intent is to inform and entertain the viewer, but also to shake him up, make him aware of the fact that television can get it wrong ""

Last edited:
@cyberboy_kerala and karnivore.

I guess you guys are the skeptics now!:D Can't believe what your own eye see!! You guys are just 2 morons who dont' understand a thing and just like to spread your perverted ideologies!! The reason you and others call it a mocumentry is because you know crap about making documentries and just like everything else trying to sweep the truth under the carpet! I dont' know how many more credible people need to come and tell it to you 2 morons that it never happened. I guess, even if Mr. Amstrong is going to come and tell you that he never went to the moon, you are still not going to believe him, that what you are!!

I don't need to waste anymore time trying to prove things to blind morons when it already has been proven time and again! You morons are the skeptics, saying that it happened when it never did! No point! Be in your own world of assumptions because like I said, you morons will never believe!

@cyberboy_kerala, ninakku jyan pani tharumada mone, ninte eratti vayasulla oru aalodu perumaran ariyathe ninakku jyan pani tharum! thaamasikkaathe!

cyberboy_kerala said:
@Help~Is~Here
Read abt full tracking here *en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independent_evidence_for_Apollo_Moon_landings

Read Full Explanation here

*www.braeunig.us/space/hoax.htm

Here is the truth

And one more thing, how can you morons just provide some link to some website which has no credibility! It's just another fool like you who has put up his fantasies about it on those websites and for those government run websites.. idiots like you falling into the hands of coverup experts. And those morons who think that wikipedia is a credible source, go get yourself admitted!! What you guys need to do is what you do best, kissing US's a**!

I'm done, not wasting anymore of my time in this thread to prove things to 2 mentally retarted fantasy world morons!:D

Last edited:

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
Help~Is~Here said:
And one more thing, how can you morons just provide some link to some website which has no credibility! It's just another fool like you who has put up his fantasies about it on those websites and for those government run websites..

Do u have ur own intelligence team to collect information? And u r linking to some mocumentaries which is uploaded to You Tube by some High school dropouts like you.
As I already said they can never cover up events like these frm other countries intelligence surveillance.Russians
germans or any other countries never made any remarks against it.

@Help~Is~Here
I have never seen a moron like u man,You have been proven wrong several times and u know that u were wrong,this always happens to morons like u wen jumping into a discussion without knowing anything....now u r debating just to save ur ego.HUh!. Everyone here now knows abt the stupidity u made by linking to those mokumentaries which even the creators of the programs are saying that it was joke in the credit part and which u missed and u thought it was a real documentary....HAHAHA.Now u r the mentally retarted person.You know u have made urself a fool by entering in this topic and before making a mockery series of several mocumentaries here GET the F**K out of here u fool.

cyberboy_kerala said:
Do u have ur own intelligence team to collect information? And u r linking to some mocumentaries which is uploaded to You Tube by some High school dropouts like you.
As I already said they can never cover up events like these frm other countries intelligence surveillance.Russians
germans or any other countries never made any remarks against it.

@Help~Is~Here
I have never seen a moron like u man,You have been proven wrong several times and u know that u were wrong,this always happens to morons like u wen jumping into a discussion without knowing anything....now u r debating just to save ur ego.HUh!. Everyone here now knows abt the stupidity u made by linking to those mokumentaries which even the creators of the programs are saying that it was joke in the credit part and which u missed and u thought it was a real documentary....HAHAHA.Now u r the mentally retarted person.You know u have made urself a fool by entering in this topic and before making a mockery series of several mocumentaries here GET the F**K out of here u fool.

What ever you have to assume, keep assuming dude, you must be such a huge fool to not know the basics of creating documentaries, and you like many other fools waiting to critisize it fell for the last bit, didn't you? well that was created just to catch fools just like you! If you call that a mockumentary, what do you expect the first moon landing to be called? 'moon lundi*g'? or maybe 'mockeralaboy landing on his moons'? Go get yourself a Job rather than you yourself being a high school dropout and trying to press your fantasies on others at the tender and immature age of 23.

I do not want to waste anymore of my time arguing with a fool like you.Best of luck with your fantasies!!

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Help~Is~Here's post 90 said:
I'm done, not wasting anymore of my time in this thread to prove things to 2 mentally retarted fantasy world morons!
Help~Is~Here's post 93 said:
I do not want to waste anymore of my time arguing with a fool like you.Best of luck with your fantasies!!
So,Why are you still wasting time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom