• It doesnt matter

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

shankar_ganesh

Journeyman
Breaking News:did Man Really Land On The Moon?

BREAKING NEWS: DID MAN REALLY LAND ON THE MOON?

a bit on it:
*img40.imageshack.us/img40/3444/crazy1no.gifi could explain how the laws of physics, gravity, and photography could not have produced any of the "proof" that NASA has released, but i am not an expert in radiation or physics. what i am an expert in is conspiracies, and the moon landing has "FAKE!" written all over it.

Visit this blog now:
*science-core.blogspot.com/

AMAZING STORY!!!

S

shashank_digitreader

Re: Breaking News:did Man Really Land On The Moon?

shankar_ganesh said:
BREAKING NEWS: DID MAN REALLY LAND ON THE MOON?

a bit on it:
*img40.imageshack.us/img40/3444/crazy1no.gifi could explain how the laws of physics, gravity, and photography could not have produced any of the "proof" that NASA has released, but i am not an expert in radiation or physics. what i am an expert in is conspiracies, and the moon landing has "FAKE!" written all over it.

Visit this blog now:
*science-core.blogspot.com/

AMAZING STORY!!!

no breaking news, its a very very old news and even have a video of it. i agree with it.

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz

me too having a vdo, a very crystal clear one... and I do blv that vdo...

planetcall

Indian by heart

I saw a documentary on discovery channel. I was really shocked at the proofs. Seriously saying, I was moved ! I second the documentary

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid

hey guys , can i get the link to see or download that video.

satyamy

Alive Again...

ok if anyone can pass or post video here......
So that all can see..........

mukul

Journeyman

i have researched evrything after i saw that documentary around half a year back.... its a vry large one around 200 MB's so i cant upload it bt i can tell u some points:
The thoery is called conspiracy theory
NASA ppl contradicted it ...bt it held its roots on Valid proof and expertise...

most stiking ones have been ....
1.The intersection of light rays confirm that it was being shooted in multiiple light sources.

2. striking similarlities of area 51 and the surface

3. if u run the video at 1.92x it is same as walking on earth.

4. there is flag waving out when there was no atmosphere there(the biggest proof of its authencity)

5. no stars are visible from there .

6. there are two different NASA video at different time interval at same place while the astronauts were always travelling. The landscape and area are exactly the same, the only difference is the angle.

7. Moreover the crosshair in the pictures is behind the object (this is never possible)...one the biggest proof of the photos being faked off....

and many more... i will explain in due time....

till then ..keep fragging

planetcall

Indian by heart

Yes. Multiple light source is a very credible proof. You can clearly see shadow in the direction of the light source :) and also the waving flag laughs at the US claims.

forever

filth is me

id seen this on star world titled 'conspiracy theory' and i must say anyone wuld be sceptical after seeing it , i havent seen NASA's side of the story so cant judge but i got this torrent from demonoid and attaching it in .txt , if its ok with the MODS.

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !

Indyan said:
Its not definitely breaking news.
Its an old conspiracy theory. It has been discussed before on this forum itself. And I think NASA managed to debunk the claims of the conspiracy theory propagators.

ha ha , same here , i got vcd of it from my frnd .

piyush gupta

Cyborg Agent

Guys can i post rapidshare link coz the video is there
its about 600MB

is it allowed here

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
I just saw a documentary Today in Discovery Channel regarding Moon Hoax..This nice little documentary-->Conspiracy Theory-Did we Land on the Moon? was a a Grt Enlightment as it Focused on various evidences, that NASA Faked the Apollo Mission!:rolleyes:It Said That USA in Order to Face Soviet Union(currently Russia) which had launched sputnik at that time...Staged Moon Landings in a place which is Now [Area-51] where None are allowed to go:-|

I Just wanted to Know All ur opinions about the GREATEST CONSPIRACIES EVER DONE IN HISTORY:)
*www.badastronomy.com/bad/tv/foxapollo.html

Last edited by a moderator:

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Re: Did Man Really Land On The Man?

Saw the documentary long time back.
Lots of "proof" that the Americans didn't actually land on the moon first.
Man did land on the moon, though.
Conspirates (ya... conspirators, my way) say that the Americans were not the first.Siting examples like the flag which was waving sorta.. when moon has negligible air... where can wind come. Shadows not parallel.... & so on.

Lots of sites too stating the same...

Read this then - Greatest Moments in Science
Also this - Man on the moon, a hoax?

Check this off-topic link I got on a Google search.. about an actual human face seen on the moon sometimes!!!

Incl. *upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/96/Man_In_The_Moon.jpeg/300px-Man_In_The_Moon.jpeg*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Man_In_The_Moon.jpeg

(Clockwise, from top left) the full moon, a woman, a hare, "the Man in the Moon"

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p

The biggest hurdle to land on the moon is the Van Allen Radiation Belt

hailgautam

Youngling

i have seen that video some time back, makes you wonder whether US has done any thing at all great to be the leader of the world. You will also got the conspiracy of 9/11 bombing, i have seen 2 planes crashing the world trade center but never seen anything crashing the pentagon..............

Even the wtc incident could well be bush's way of coming back to power for another 4 years. he is the worst president of US of A ever.

blackpearl

The Devil

I had seen it too a lonbg time ago and did some research. Every question put forward by the program were answered and very convincingly. Do some search on Google. I'm too tired to do it for you now.

So the answer is YES!! They did go to the moon.

The van allen belt isn't a problem. No harm is done by going through the belt. And the program showed that 3 feet of lead layer is required to blockits radiation which is also wrong. Its only a few cm or so.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom