Desktop VS Laptop

If money is not a problem, what do you prefer?

• Desktop

Votes: 39 49.4%
  • Laptop

Votes: 40 50.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
u cant compare laptop and a desktop without making any refrence.
I think both have sm advantage n both have sm disadvantage. It depend on the type of use.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
SolidSnake said:
Desktop definitely. Laptop keyboard itni annoying hoti hai ki dimaag kharaab ho jaata hai.
for this, there are separate KEYBOARDS & MOUSE available with a USB cable just for LapTops.

Right now i'm using a IBM travel MOUSE.

Kenu

Broken In
I use both ... since i have got hardware issues with desktop a lot
I can say .. if you compare Hardware issues .. Laptops are damm more reliable :D

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Ok we all know both have their Own Uses n all..la la la la but frankly ask me which is better...
Laptop ....Cuz today ones are really so powerful. The mobility which we get is really great. And then those are on par se average more reliable than Desktop. I still havent been able to Mess much around with my Lappy other than some formats.
Infact we can pretty much do with laptop if its powerful what we can do with Desktop. But we cannot take desktop on travelling and watch the movies. Nothing beats the powerpoint presentation from ones own laptop .. ones from memory drives are very restrictive.
And with Phishining and Credit Card frauds having ones own laptop is far better than using PC which we dont know whats running in background.
And hell i had prefer opening Lappy in cafe day or joints which have Wi-fi hotspots.
Really i feel where PC stops laptops takes over from there and moves on....

tuxfan

Technomancer
I think this has been discussed earlier :p but anyway. I have added the poll.

I vote for laptop ;) due to the convenience it gives. The config of current lower end laptops are also decent enough for basic stuff.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
led_shankar said:
@rollercoaster: um...not really.....even if they were theoretically as powerful, a desktop has stuff like large screens, possibility of a nice mouse and ergonomic keyboard, many USB/PCI etc. slots....laptops would not have these because they are supposed to be portable.
Well you can always attach a large screen, nice mouse and ergonomic keyboard when you are using it on your desk. And you can use the standard options when on the move. Laptops even have 20" screen nowadays.

SolidSnake said:
Desktop definitely. Laptop keyboard itni annoying hoti hai ki dimaag kharaab ho jaata hai.
SOME laptops have an annoying keyboard, but not all. It basically depends on the company and the size of the machine. And any way, you can always attach an extra keyboard.

However, the poll states that money is not an issue. So if you are willing to spend any amount of dough, you would obviously buy a laptop. At least, I will... and I have. :)

OP
william

william

Journeyman
In the pole the condition is that "money don't matters" then i think laptop is better beacuse we dnot forget the lapptop can be upgraded as the user wants.

It all depends on the personal needs, if 1 wants mobility lappy serves or juz for guys like us who sit for hours on net at home & play a lotz of games....desktop is best.

hackers2005.3721

In the zone
i think laptop is the bst if money is no problem as in india we dot have space as compared to other so to savethe spcae its good we can jst use it tp open it and after than close it and it it in the cuboard it really good and other thing is the desktop has no junk wires that headace is gonee

Dumbledore

Journeyman
Desktop RULEZ!!!! I am not so well off and I bet not everybody are. Maybe a poll on whether we use a Laptop or Desktop to access this forum can go very well!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom