Desktop VS Laptop

If money is not a problem, what do you prefer?

• Desktop

Votes: 39 49.4%
  • Laptop

Votes: 40 50.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
a desktop is the right choice, however I have passion for lappy which I dont own for now,

as I am planning to make a rig next year may or june using Striker Extreme MB of Asus, please let me know more of this board is it a right choice and how much in total I have to shellout for a mid range rig, I will be using 1gb either 800mz or 667mz ddr2 ram, cpu not selected at, a midrange gpu, and a well defined reasonable tower and prefering17"lcd vdu.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Please don't go off-topic. Such questions should be posted in the Hardware Troubleshooting forum. :)

Manshahia

Resident Fanatic
I m a student studying 130 mks frm home. So i wud prefer a Laptop nd having a Wi-fi in college is double Bonus.

faraaz

Evil Genius
Alienware laptops are waaaay better than any Desktop you could get from elsewhere...

Of course, an Alienware Desktop again is way better than anything else you can get from anywhere else...

But honestly, I really can't come up with anything that wouldn't run on a top of the line gaming laptop from Alienware or anywhere else for that matter...

That, plus the fact that laptops are INSANELY more convenient than a desktop and ta-da...

Laptops!!

Aberforth

The Internationalist
Laptops are comfortable and for someone like me always on the move, flitting here and there it is a great help as Wi-Fi networks are easy to access and configure in laptops and its portable.

Desktops still beat laptops hands down for speed, customization and availability of spares so it still rules the roost if portability isn't a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom