Desktop showing no display

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiesenberg

Broken In
Hey Guys,
I have recently shifted to a new city and had sent my desktop via Movers and Packers.
Now i tried to connect my desktop to TV (which previously was working great), there is no display output.
I ave checked both the HDMI cable and HDMI port of TV. THey are are working fine.
Also i have checked wheter there was any damage to desktop while on transit. But the desktop was in a very good condition when i opened the carton and there was no sign of any damage.
Please help me out
I dont know whether this is the appropriate forum for posting this query. Any administrator kindly move this thread in relevant forum

OP
H

Hiesenberg

Broken In
make sure all cables are seated firmly. may be some cable got loosened on transit.

THere is no loose connection of wire it seems.
Anyways i have called up the repair guy over the weekend to determine the exact cause.
Hope that GPU is not affected

piyush2202

The Tech Enthusiast
Did you try connecting a standard monitor to it? Maybe the graphics card needs to be reseated. Just remove it and reinsert it into its slot.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@OP - by there is no display output did you mean your pc is not even booting properly ie not loading bios and then windows ? Anyway, try the above suggestion and also do remount the ram modules if your pc can't even load windows.

OP
H

Hiesenberg

Broken In
Hey Guys,
Some more help is required.
Turned out the issue was with the Graphics Card.
I had sent it for RMA and received a brand new one ( Yay Savera HIS RMA is amazing).
Now that i have new GPU in the system, i have found that the CPU is getting quite hot during games.
It goes to about 80 C in about 3-4 min of gameplay and then the PC shuts down.
What can be possible reason and solution ?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
May be you need to re-tim the cpu or even better get a new cpu cooler like CM Hyper 212 X and get rid off cpu heating issue.

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
Don't run the 8 Core on Stock cooler. As topgear said, get a decent cooler and decent thermal compound. You can also OC that CPU with the new cooler or run at stock with much less noise & cooler temp. +1 for 212 Cooler. I Got the EVO version and it is very good and quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom