• I don't want to vote for any of them

Votes: 8 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
That Signal From the Beginning of Time Could Redefine Our Universe - Wired Science -- Amidst all the nonsense that was said in this thread, it's good that some actual evidence has come along :)

snap

Lurker
That Signal From the Beginning of Time Could Redefine Our Universe - Wired Science -- Amidst all the nonsense that was said in this thread, it's good that some actual evidence has come along :)

ahh i forgot to post this in news section, well this thread is more suitable for its discussion it seems :D

- - - Updated - - -

and Putin announces that Russia will annex Crimea into the Russian Federation

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
BJP seems to have created a Frankenstein in the name of MODI. All of a sudden a man became more important than the principles of the party, his wishes are command.
Good going BJP. Hope they can control him in future.

b/w, I wonder what would the VHP activists have done if "Har har Rahul/ghar ghar Rahul" slogan had had coined by Congress?!!!

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
BJP seems to have created a Frankenstein in the name of MODI. All of a sudden a man became more important than the principles of the party, his wishes are command.
Good going BJP. Hope they can control him in future.

b/w, I wonder what would the VHP activists have done if "Har har Rahul/ghar ghar Rahul" slogan had had coined by Congress?!!!
They'd have laughed. :lol: Just like I laugh on the Modi slogan. :lol:

Ever thought about a family being more important or rather the family being the party itself?

Why do you come up with only silly things to post?

I can understand a Congi fanboy pointing out a flaw in BJP which isn't present in Congress.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Ever thought about a family being more important or rather the family being the party itself?
What does that even mean?

Why do you come up with only silly things to post?
Define 'silly' w.r.t this post.

I can understand a Congi fanboy pointing out a flaw in BJP which isn't present in Congress.
So your issue is "why I, being a congi fanboy pointed out flaw in BJP?" or you want to talk about "the issue in focus which 'I' ignored w.r.t Congress?"

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Yeah I don't get it either ico?

It was a rhetorical question I thought... we all know the answer :)

This is like bad reality TV, until you realise that this is the reality of our country :(

funskar

Padawan
The biggest joker & B*****D politician kejriwal in indian history ..
Full of fakes ,false oaths n goosy tricks to earn money

Last edited:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
*www.ndtv.com/elections/article/election-2014/10-differences-between-congress-bjp-manifestos-505486
b/w #CopyCatManifesto is trending in Twitter :p
*www.ndtv.com/news/images/manifesto-difference-650.jpg

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^useless.i wonder if really educated people even bother reading election manifestos.political compulsions,economic conditions & geopolitics decide what decisions will be made.beggars can't be choosers as it was clearly shown during 1991 economic reforms.

Inceptionist

Journeyman
[h=1]Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, ‘threatens’ Ajit Pawar[/h]
Maharashtra Deputy Chief Minister Ajit Pawar is alleged to have warned residents of a village in Baramati on Wednesday night — the eve of polling — that he would “cut off” their water supply if they did not vote for his cousin and sitting NCP MP Supriya Sule.
A purported video of Pawar addressing a gathering in Masalwadi village has been cited in a complaint filed by Suresh Khopde, a former IPS officer and AAP candidate from Baramati, at the Vadgaon (Nimbalkar) police station. The police are yet to register the complaint.
Assistant Police Inspector Vilas Bhosale said due to the polling process he did not get time to go through the complaint. “I will check the veracity of the incident and take proper action thereafter,” he said.
While the faces in the video are not visible as it is too dark, the audio is clear. “Tomorrow voting will be undertaken. If anybody from this village indulges in any trouble, I will cut off the water (supply) to the village. Supriya is getting piles of votes from the entire Baramati (constituency), so votes from your village won’t change anything. My sister will neither win nor lose because of your votes. But I will get to know from the voting machine (who you have voted for), and then I will tell these people that if you have so much arrogance, I can’t help you.
I had to take so much trouble to get Rs 60 crore passed for the water project. Only because I was there it could happen. I am not boasting, but even Lord Brahma can’t bring water here,” Pawar purportedly says in the video.
A youth in the video points out that Pawar had promised a water pipeline for the village within two months, but he was yet to fulfill his promise after eight years.
Pawar’s supporters try to hush him up, but the youth says he has the right to demand an answer. Pawar then purportedly asks his supporters to “pick him up” and leaves the spot, saying the village would not get any water.
Despite repeated attempts, both Pawar and Sule could not be contacted as their cellphones were switched off. Sule’s aide Nilesh Raut said she could not be contacted for comments.
BJP and AAP leaders have demanded action against Pawar and have approached the poll panel also.
In April last year, Pawar had kicked up a controversy for his comments on water shortage. Referring to a hunger strike by a farmer from a drought-hit area of Solapur, Pawar said, “If there is no water in the dam, how can we release it? Should we urinate into it? If there is no water to drink, even urination is not possible.”

*indianexpress.com/article/india/politics/vote-supriya-or-lose-water-threatens-ajit/

:evil:

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
these politicians and news anchors should get some training in how to argue on tv

congress says bjp is corrupt, bjp says congress has no right to call us corrupt and gives examples of congress being corrupt. the problem here is topic is changed from bjp being corrupt to who is more corrupt. the fallacy here is tu quoque fallacy. even if congress is corrupt, it can be right when it is calling bjp corrupt, especially more so because they know so much about corruption. all wasted footage on news channels will be drastically changed if everyone can understand this simple thing. suspect these time wasting arguments are gonna continue for long time.

after that this happens all the time >>
argumentum ad hominem, a general category of fallacies in which a claim or argument is rejected on the basis of some irrelevant fact about the author of or the person presenting the claim or argument.

Top Bottom