-=[bZk]=-

Broken In
ambazari is no near to my house. i live near medical college. futala/dhantoli seems good too. ask NagpurDaMunda and AAL IZZ WELL

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Count me in :D
Infact screen the entire forum for guyz from Nagpur and PM them.
Dont want anyone to miss in the meet.After all a meet should look like a meet.Not like 2 friends crossing eachother taking a stroll.
Guys be there.The population of Nagpur is about 40Lakhs now and till now 4 people are there each representing 10 lakh each.:(
Nice activity.!!

-=[bZk]=-

Broken In
@ freshseasons, don't be sad

remember boond boond se sagar banta hai... it will start with only 4 but will gradually increase !

i m leaving for pune to meet my uncle on 23rd. How about on Sunday the 21st ? Maybe in the noon ??

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I want to buy a netgear wn111 usb adapter do you know any resellers in nagpur who sell it??

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Cheapest are Silver Systems and Real Computers, both in Dhantoli.Try procuring other pc parts from them too as most computer vendors source pc parts from them in Nagpur.

sujoyp

Grand Master
Cheapest are Silver Systems and Real Computers, both in Dhantoli.Try procuring other pc parts from them too as most computer vendors source pc parts from them in Nagpur.

yaah very true...they r the cheapest...real computer is good for whole PC coz they dont show individual parts...just give them the list and u have it:)

Silver system is good for accessories..

BTW I couldn't find transcend V60 in any shop...anybody know where can I find it.

sujoyp

Grand Master
That is because he is NOT SOB but big ugly MF.

Grape wine has it that he was previously a kirana shop owner and thats why he acts so.

Ha ha ha a wholesale kirana dealer to a wholesale IT dealer...this is called new era:p
But u can always keep ur eyes on madam their;-) and skip the silver system ugly owner..

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
But u can always keep ur eyes on madam their;-) and skip the silver system ugly owner..

Lol...right

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

What you guys do? College or jobs??

sujoyp

Grand Master
I am doing SAP B1 here and will start searching for job by next week as the course is nearly over.
And ya I have work experience of 2 years after doing MBA IT:)

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
anyone here knows anyone from nagpur with apple ipad ? i want to know if i am first or someone else had got 1st

huangyalin

Right off the assembly line
Dear frind, do you have met some probem about ripping some files to any portable device? Yes, maybe you are thinking how to settle the ptoblelm well, here I can recommend you a site , I do hope it can help you ,good luck to you!

Top Bottom