freshseasons

King of my own Castle
anyone here knows anyone from nagpur with apple ipad ? i want to know if i am first or someone else had got 1st

:D 3 I know for sure whom i know personally owns it in Nagpur.And then i too had it for sometime untill I dumped the thing on my friend who wouldnt let it go.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
Dear frind, do you have met some probem about ripping some files to any portable device? Yes, maybe you are thinking how to settle the ptoblelm well, here I can recommend you a site , I do hope it can help you ,good luck to you!

Use SUPER Video Converter and with appropriate settings u could convert your files well for any device , this software is free ..
Also if you are looking for more features u could get HandBreak which is also free.

I will post full review sometimes later when i get used to it completly.the initial hands on about ipad ,

1.the battery life is amazing , its same as the advertised , and could watch several movies on single charge before the battery dies.

2. The Display is also good , especially the web browsing , and books (especailly the pdf ones ) look perfect for this device.

3. It cant be considered a netbook replacement , but is good device for Office/Emails/Web Browsing/music and general stuffs

4. its slightly feels heavy . cant hold for a long time.

5. the apps are nice , there are lots of them , also gaming on it is very good

pics --

*img38.imageshack.us/img38/3766/dsc02439oy.th.jpg
*img686.imageshack.us/img686/3744/dsc02436p.th.jpg
*img25.imageshack.us/img25/9360/dsc02433se.th.jpg
*img52.imageshack.us/img52/8028/dsc02432t.th.jpg
*img820.imageshack.us/img820/6007/dsc02430s.th.jpg
*img171.imageshack.us/img171/997/dsc02429f.th.jpg
*img816.imageshack.us/img816/5826/dsc02425.th.jpg
*img52.imageshack.us/img52/9882/dsc02422t.th.jpg
*img412.imageshack.us/img412/6701/dsc02421k.th.jpg
*img412.imageshack.us/img412/526/dsc02504n.th.jpg
*img15.imageshack.us/img15/8271/dsc02508s.th.jpg
*img816.imageshack.us/img816/7449/dsc02509g.th.jpg
*img101.imageshack.us/img101/9805/dsc02510d.th.jpg

@freshseasons , omg

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
btw i attempted to make a video review :D

YouTube - Apple iPad 16 GB Review By Max Demon
be sure to check it out

VCool123

Broken In
Thanks, man :wink: . Also, one of my fiends' friends wants to sell his recently bought Kindle (doesn't like it maybe) :?: for around 12k (negotiable) :lol:. Anyone interested?

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Hi Nagpurians, Has any one of you got Visual Studio 2008 from aptech free of cost under the Microsoft Dreamspark scheme? If so, please let me know. Also, please tell me where aptech is in Nagpur.

THNX

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
This is embarrassing to ask but anyone here wants a unbelievable offer for lock picks read here..

I am selling this Combo Set #6 exact set with everything in worth Rs. 15,000 for Rs.4100 , the reason i cant sell on eBay or other place i will tell in person.. my options are local buyers only, if you could find anyone you could resell also..

anyone intrested pm me or reply

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
Its Perfectely leagal for locksmiths and police to use lockpicks dude... also the buyer pays after checking the genuinity of the stuff himself..

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Maybe only a Cop will be interested then. Try some police chowki...or the station @ Sitabuldi.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
@ Max_demon Count me in if i can get a demo with the thing...?
Let me get back to ngp by 27th and will meet you.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
If you have a car i can demonstrate myself.. i am not sure about the bikes though as they have some different method that i am not aware of so far, will keep you updated ..

but to start a car you still have to hotwire, will not work so quickly on inside locks

PS: i am part time hobbiest locksmith lol

Last edited:

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Oppss sorry max_demon missed this post .
Ya i drive a ford fiesta and Tata Safari .
Let me know if you can arrange a demo.
V

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
i sent my set to a friend in b'lore sorry for that.. but we can meet anyways if u have time :p i have lots of other stuffs too...

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
i sent my set to a friend in b'lore sorry for that.. but we can meet anyways if u have time :p i have lots of other stuffs too...

Come on let meet then..check you pm for my phone no.
Try keeping it before 20th as 21st morning i will be leaving for Pune.

Top Bottom