Data recovery softwares

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohityadavx

Youngling
I want good data recovery software , the software should have GUI.

I am confused between following software :-

1)Easeus Data Recovery Wizard Professional
2)Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery pro
3)Power Data Recovery pro
Disk Doctor Windows Data Recovery

price no issue

sorry i gave the wrong title

Recommend any other software you may know but it should be of industrial standard. :grin::grin:

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

bump............

Last edited:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
dig the old threads on data restore. There were couple of references to free tools and low priced tools that were better than Phoenix DR

OP
mohityadavx

mohityadavx

Youngling
^^ you are right desiibond there are many freeware alternative and other software suggested but the problem is how would i know which one is better. Since data recovery takes long hours so i can't try them all neither i can buy them all!!

So plz help me finding the best..

funkysourav

What The.... !!!
Your Thread title says
Data backup softwares
while you are asking for
data recovery software

make up your mind first, the two categories are entirely different in use

if you want data backup-----Paragon Backup and Recovery Free Advanced Edition
----------------------------or Easeus Todo Backup
----------------------------Macrium Reflect Free

If you want Data Recovery (all the good ones aren't available for free)
---------------------------Easeus Data Recovery wizard Pro

if you want free and don't mind getting your hands a little dirty-----Photorec

OP
mohityadavx

mohityadavx

Youngling
Your Thread title says
while you are asking for

make up your mind first, the two categories are entirely different in use

if you want data backup-----Paragon Backup and Recovery Free Advanced Edition
----------------------------or Easeus Todo Backup
----------------------------Macrium Reflect Free

If you want Data Recovery (all the good ones aren't available for free)
---------------------------Easeus Data Recovery wizard Pro

if you want free and don't mind getting your hands a little dirty-----Photorec

i wrote in description sorry for the wrong title

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 AM ----------

How change thread title??

gameranand

Living to Play
aprilo said:
I don't think software which is available free on net is more capable then of paid one's.
Completely disagree. There are a whole bunch of softwares which are capable of doing all the things which Paid software can. I am not an expert in this category but still I know this for sure you just have to search for that perfect freeware app which is kinda tedious task.

lucy

Right off the assembly line
Yes, you are right Stellar Phoenix data recovery software is professional and best one to recover data from Windows system. it has user friendly interface and easy to use for any individual. i am one of them.

sygeek

Technomancer
Go for "1)Easeus Data Recovery Wizard Professional". It worked like a charm when Windows Disk Management mistakenly removed 2 of my partitions. Although it damaged the partition table (may not be necessary in your case) but the computer still worked like before.

P.S. - I was shown that I had 3TB unallocated space on my 80GB HDD.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ +1 for that from me ;-)

Easeus Data Recovery Wizard Professional has saved my precious data 2-3 times and for me it's the best app out there for recovering data - so recommending Op to use this one.

lalam

In the zone
+1 for Easeus from me too. Really easy to use and it did not take too long which i was expecting, when i used it.

scottparisi14

Try "Kernel for FAT and NTFS", It has really good user interface using which even a newbie can easily recover data. There are three scan modes available. Quick for recently deleted files, Extensive for files deleted a long time back and file trace mode for recovering specific files.

doomgiver

Warframe
try recuva, it managed to saved important deleted data 2-3 times

Recuva - Undelete, Unerase, File and Disk Recovery - Free Download

but it takes its own sweet time. if you have a big disk like me, you'll prolly need to use it overnight

mariasizer

I also used Stellar windows recovery product to recover my lost or deleted images from memory card. The GUI of software is easy to use without any technical knowledge required. the good think about this software is there are so many in-built functionality like photo recovery,partition recovery, email recovery and so on.
This software is worth for me.
What about u?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom