--Dasavatharam Discussion thread--

Status
Not open for further replies.

praka123

left this forum longback
^yeah.that is the problem .you must know tamil + should be able to read/write(remember many times in the movie ,they showed in tamil subtitles) to understand this properly ;) .

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
I think this problem will get solved when they release it in hindi..'very soon ..
Thanks and a nice review by zyberboy

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I am disappointed with the movie.. kamal's acting was good enough but not excellent, asin's acting was disappointing .. not as good as ghajini. Makeup was excellent specially Christian Fletcher. First 10 minutes were superb it blew off my mind.. excellent acting and dialogs in the first 10 mins. Second scene which I liked was the fight between Shingen Narahashi and Fletcher..... excellent. I had kept to much hopes abt the movie and didnt find it as immagined.... A good script not well executed.

7/10

axxo

99.9% Idle
I was happened to watch this movie yesterday. Its one of the best movie that I ever watched. This is a movie with lot of inherited messages in it. Must watch movie. My Rating 9.5/10

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Guys who's character did you like the most...

I liked that telegu character. ... And then the talk guy...

Whom did you like?

praka123

left this forum longback
the sound of balarama naidu remember me my old telegu colleagues :)) "entra rrrrrrrrei" "emeeerrrarrrrrei" :D (no offense!).

Quad Core

Broken In
i saw d film, but it was not up to d level!!

can watch once not more thah tat!!

Hats off 2 Kamal, his acting is Fantastic!! other than tat d film is Worst!!

k6153r

Broken In
Graphics are not that good.

Stunts were as usual Kamal Hasan style, if you like it, then this is all the same.

Comedy, for Tamil movie standard, was not very great.

Story was good.

Make-up of a few characters like Kalifulla, Vincent Poovarasan, the Japanese, and Christian Fletcher were like as if from some 1970's Indian movie.

Asin was a boring irritating character, being too racial (well, KH also belongs to THAT group).

On the whole, it was quiet better compared to current Tamil movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom