Darksiders - The Wrath of War

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Finished the game today.

Final boss fight is lame. Come one The Jailor gave me more trouble than this!!!

A really satisfying hack/slash game. Sequel awaited.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Installed this game yesterday...

Gameplay is excellent with some finishing moves also the camera angle is good...
graphics is not so impressive as it was in MT Framework games (DMC4,RE5)

Q:Are there limited combos in this game?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^ I am new to this genre. Lets assume that I never tapping the keys, using xbox 360 controller.

Controls seems a bit awkward, may take time to get adjusted to it.

gameranand

Living to Play
LOL this game is quite forgiving but DMC4's button-mashing is like hell. Sometimes I used to keep the controller on the table to hammer the buttons more quickly. :))
@ Faun
You really should play DMC4. :)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
DMC 4 being played as a button masher? WOW!

@Faun: The initial part of the game is a bit weak. It picks up, once you explore more areas and unlock upgrades and new weapons. Back tracking in this game is a b*tch, but you'll have to deal with it. Keep collecting as many souls as you can. Also, take some time to familiarize yourself with the locations on the map, as you might need to re-visit them. The puzzles would be really challenging at times, so pay attention the surroundings and see how you can use that, and your abilities to your advantage. Last but not least, have fun. :grin:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Current task is to defeat Tiamat.

Before that I have to free the gate from curse. Shadow breaker challenge or something where you have to kill certain number under time limit. I lost it.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Yes there are trophies...which u could really miss...

Like this special Abyssal armor... u really need to look for it to find all pieces of it.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Met the Trauma
*farm7.static.flickr.com/6191/6041535463_dd9185bdca_z.jpg

Tips to defeat this ************ ?

Top Bottom