Darksiders - The Wrath of War

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Well.. is it a bad thing? It took the gameplay concepts from God of war, portal, DMC. And implemented those perfectly.

D

Deleted member 26636

darksiders is really, really good...it may have borrowed elements from different games but they are very well implemented..you'll have nothing to complain about once you start playing...if the graphics were better, this game would have been amazing...

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Seems I'm a bit late to post her. Started playing this game few days ago. A bit amateurish grafix, means its not glossy like other few games.

But action is gr8. I love sword related games, it tops when its a hack n slash.

Now on mission to kill tiama. Just got the blade (just bole to just :-D )

gameranand

Living to Play
Well I also played this game and really enjoyed it but didn't completed. Damn ME.:D But this game has a kind of unique appeal which less games have. Its not that hard on my controller as DMC4 was so I can say that this game is less button mashing game than DMC but damn its a great game.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I need help here guys.

I can't access youtube so can't view exact solution.

I'm in "The Hollows" part. In a room with three platforms. Each has its own control by which te platform goes up or down.

I managed to bring the block till platform2 but from here I'm not able to take it till platform 3. Neither I could found a way to climb platform 3 so that I can bring it down.

Help.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
I need help here guys.

I can't access youtube so can't view exact solution.

I'm in "The Hollows" part. In a room with three platforms. Each has its own control by which te platform goes up or down.

I managed to bring the block till platform2 but from here I'm not able to take it till platform 3. Neither I could found a way to climb platform 3 so that I can bring it down.

Help.

look a around , u bringing the 1st hollow ?

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
@rhitwick: R u stucked bcoz of glitch or u dnt knw the solution???

I don't know the solution. I don't have access to youtube, so can't even confirm if I've encountered a glitch.

b/w if anyone of you solved this stage, just post how you did it, would try that.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
^^if u cant access youtube..then gamefaq is the best bet or else other users here who cud help u on this

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
FYI (read it in bold and big fonts) : I'm in office now and don't have internet connection at home.

@damngoodman,
mahalo says this,
Follow the linear path through the flooded tunnels to another room. Climb up the stairs in the lower-left corner and shove the generator onto the floor.
Push the generator onto the lift with the crank. Turn the crank to raise the lift, then move the generator into a position so that there is no guard rail between the generator and the next lift ahead. Grab the generator with B, then hold Y with the Tremor Gloves equiped to punch it and send it flying into the next lift.
Jump to the next lift and make sure it is raised by using the crank. Jump to the lift after that and lower it by turning its crank. Punch the generator onto this third lift as before.
With the generator on the third lift, raise the lift using the crank and push the generator over so that you can climb up the ledge and head to the next area.
Watch out for the Griever's claw piercing from the ceiling as you continue. Kill all in your way; you should see some new enemies, "Flamecallers", that are basically Minion's that can spit fire.

As per the site I'm in 4 The Griever>4.4 The Hollows

And I could not understand what the solution says. I was doing that only last night.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Rhitwick > I get it , u need to carefully use the tremor gloves to punch the shafts and 3rd one u have to jump fast as u done with the crank

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
@rhitwick
how is the game ?

The game is good.
Its a hack an slash game and there are very few of 'em. I love this genre. Grafix is not as breathtaking as Crysis or Bioshock or Batman but good enough to see the world in full glory.

Try it.

@damngoodman, hmmm, so u say I can jump to platform3 from paltform2. Does it require any trick or I've to have more patience and jump properly.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
^^ immediately after u push that do that wing jump - i mean double jump !!

Come on !! still many roads to cover y u hanging here itself !! :)

Top Bottom