Darksiders - The Wrath of War

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Solved it. Actually the third platform is a bit higher than the second, so however way I push the block, it would always fall on floor.

Finished Griever's boss battle.

Now on "Dry Roads".

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Darksiders according to me,

Devil May Cry: Biiig sword.
Dune (anyone remember?): Big worm
Blood Omen2: Killing spiders. I so much hated spider killing in Blood Omen, comparing to that Darksiders is easy.
Prince of Persia/Batman: Glide/Grapple

.=Pyro=.

Burning in the skies
I am not that into hack n slash but i don't shy away from any genre. I am gonna get it.
where's the cheapest i can get it?

gameranand

Living to Play
.=Pyro=. said:
I am not that into hack n slash but i don't shy away from any genre. I am gonna get it.
where's the cheapest i can get it?
Here mostly games are cheaper than other sources.
Flipkart

gameranand

Living to Play
Faun said:
I saw the gameplay video, it looks awesome. Must play for me
Oh boy you watched it now. Well this is a good game but a kinda medium in pace compared to DMC 4 to be precise. I played it upto I guess half then left it will try again when I'll get time. You'll only like this game if you are fan of hack n slash game or you'll dump it soon enough.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Posting some screenshots,

*farm6.static.flickr.com/5310/5619168093_8db6fedb7b_z.jpg
Portal eh?!!!

*farm6.static.flickr.com/5310/5619167535_0b0b9ce3b9_z.jpg
Getting "Portal" power (they named it Voidwalker)

*farm6.static.flickr.com/5267/5619756186_bd78368f1a_z.jpg
7 lifes!!! Try it....

*farm6.static.flickr.com/5225/5619166627_67af28eede_z.jpg
A view in "Serpent Hole"

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^I'll wait for the steam sale. Not gonna buy games from elsewhere.

And yeah mythology is totally cool for me.

healerneil

Broken In
Yeah..game retails for around Rs.699 on steam when I bought it...had to download an additional 300 MB for updating it fully..but just one word..after DMC 4, this is the BEST gory hack n slash i have played...intriguing story...and game play really picks up after the first few levels..
Just one word...use a game pad (preferable XBOX 360)..the vibration effect when the giants come rushing is absolutely awesome :)
Must play IMO!:razz:

gameranand

Living to Play
healerneil said:
after DMC 4, this is the BEST gory hack n slash i have played...intriguing story...and game play really picks up after the first few levels..
Just one word...use a game pad (preferable XBOX 360)..the vibration effect when the giants come rushing is absolutely awesome
Yup thats right. But I liked DMC4 more fun that this with my controller especially with Nero's Ass kicking powers. I have Xbox controller and it feels like you hands are shaking because of the fear of the boss of course that doesn't happen to mind. In mind you say come to daddy you jackass I m gonna show you how to respect your mommy. :p

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
@topgear, would u add a poll here, asking toughest bossfight.

Jailer
Tiamat
Griever
Stygian
Silitha
Straga
Abaddon

D

Deleted member 26636

@topgear, would u add a poll here, asking toughest bossfight.

Jailer
Tiamat
Griever
Stygian
Silitha
Straga
Abaddon

for me it was Silitha...i had to try multiple times to defeat her....& i was really disappointed with the way the destroyer moved around like a dog...he was way too easy to defeat..

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
For me, it was Tiamat. Oh, she troubled me me so much I can't say. After lots of trail I could beat her.

Easiest I would say Straga then Griever.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
^ it has two stages.
Grapple+attack, after couple of attacks it would go to ceiling and some temoporary grapple points would be created around her.
Grapple any of 'em and attack.

Top Bottom