Dark knight ...............

Status
Not open for further replies.

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
Saw it yesterday. I can give it 8.5/10. Why? I liked the story of Batman Begins better 'coz it shows how he became Batman. I liked the stunts in TDK and the Batmobile. Whoa!! Sure kicks a$$ :D

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
awesome muvie with a crappy heroine (Ms.Dawson :|) and the best villian i've ever seen in my life .... Heath Ledger pwns ..... sux to knw that he's no more alive :( the muvie is friggin' awesome 11/10

Go down...... err.... watch it now :D

shaunak

Tux Fan
Is the movie there in English in Gujarat? I mean since past 2-3 movies, none of them is coming in english, only hindi dubbed. wtf.. last movie that came english was kung-fu panda. TDK, The mummy are both in hindi all over gujarat.

Isnt it "Raaton Ka maseeha" in Hindi? :) Saw the posted outside 24Karat..

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
went to the movie today. Was freaking awesome. Earlier batman used to look sensitive (esp. George Clooney). Here, Christian Bale showed how aggressive batman actually is and he was absolutely spot on when it came to expressions and acting.

And well, what can I say about Heath. Absolutely terrific. Can't say if we can see the same performance again by someone else.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
It was not modelled over a comic story-line but over the comic book's hero, get over that cause as a movie there has been none better than Batman Begins and The Dark Knight :)

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
joker isnt DEAD ?? [in the movie] & 2 face is ......

***SPOILER AHEAD***

Joker isn't Dead!! He was caught by the SWAT team, presumably sent to an asylum !!!As far as 2-face he may or may not be dead!!! We will come to know in the next installment!!
***SPOILER ENDS***

Last edited:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Stop posting spoilers.. :mad: .. I still codnt manage to get a ticket :mad: Even this weekend is gone :cry:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Stop posting spoilers.. :mad: .. I still codnt manage to get a ticket :mad: Even this weekend is gone :cry:

Dude. They are not spoilers. As long as there is Batman, there will be Joker and there will be two-face.

How can you expect joker to die???

After all he is batman's biggest headache and our best entertainment :)

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
FINALLY!! after almost 4 weeks of delay and misses I watched the movie today @ Fame Lido Bangalore.. Awesome performance by Heath Ledger!!! Have to watch it again ...

But Maggie Gyllenhaal was horrible.. I felt like puking when ever I saw her. Bad Choice. Thanks to Abishek's spoiler, I didnt get the thrill when I saw the bike intro sceen :(.
Too bad Dr. Crain didnt have much role in this movie I was expecting more screen time for his character.
8.5/10

BTW I can remember this day for a long time.. why? .. We went to the wrong screen ( the security guy's fault :mad:) .. the film "Bachna Ae Haseeno " :lol: when the film started rolling .. we thought they were showing the trailer ... later realised that we were in the wrong screening room when the credits started rolling.. :lol: .. thank god TDK started 10 mins later. we didnt miss anything .. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom