Crysis 3

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
why on the earth I did not find any Alen weapons during Ceph MasterMind fight ? ther only weapons available all were made by the humans ;-)

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
why on the earth I did not find any Alen weapons during Ceph MasterMind fight ? ther only weapons available all were made by the humans ;-)

I didnt use alien weapons against the mastermind. Try to shoot it in the head-neck area and use as many typhoon bullets as you can find. Offload all your non-renewable arrows into the scumbag's head too. Then pick up the Mk60 and shoot. Then shoot with the SCAR. After that shoot with the SCARAB. And then you're down to peashooter :D

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
I didnt use alien weapons against the mastermind. Try to shoot it in the head-neck area and use as many typhoon bullets as you can find. Offload all your non-renewable arrows into the scumbag's head too. Then pick up the Mk60 and shoot. Then shoot with the SCAR. After that shoot with the SCARAB. And then you're down to peashooter :D

thats the best way to offload 3000 bullets. and a few arrows.
need some kind of health bar to show how long it'll take for him to be down. like Borderlands bosses.

Have you tried the Canons and Pinch Guns ?? They seem to be quite effective against him. And he is really a bad-a$$ .

even if there was any alien tech carried by the first group (when the VTOL landed), there are nothing left as i blew up anything that moved with the grenade launcher.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
need some kind of health bar to show how long it'll take for him to be down. like Borderlands bosses.

even if there was any alien tech carried by the first group (when the VTOL landed), there are nothing left as i blew up anything that moved with the grenade launcher.

Remember, the Typhoon alone will be over 1500 Bullets :)

Hrishi

Reaper Cannon - Crysis Wiki
Reaper Canon and the X-Pac mortar.
They X-Pac mortar is very lethal for the Cephs.. :)

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I guess you are not those few who spend most of their time roaming around .:) ,

I've roamed a lot but I can swear that there was no alien weapon on that boss fight but one wayt you are right .. when I saw the Ceph MM there was not much room to roam around as I was busy in conter attacking him.

I finished him with Typhoon, DSG and the GL from the VTOL ;-)

a health bar for the bosses like BL would be great and now I got the idea why there was no ceph weapon ;-)

Hrishi

Well Maybe , Next time think twice before making it a Turkey Shoot.!!! :p haha.

Well , you have to agree that after killing the AC MM , the difficulty level increases a li'l bit. But I love it because we have access to lots of alien weapons. Specially the X-paC mortar.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
My favorite was Pinch Rifle but none of the Alien Weapons can match Gauss, DSG, MG and Typhoon.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
a health bar for the bosses like BL would be great and now I got the idea why there was no ceph weapon ;-)

actually there was 2 alien weapon on the right side near the ceph energy module but have to finish him off in style using the gauss rifle and a grenade launcher and ultimately with the typhoon. destroying the flying object above his head really increase the chance of survival.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
first I had no clue what to do with those energy modules ... so I got into armor mod and smashed those energy modules using melee attack ;-)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
first I had no clue what to do with those energy modules ... so I got into armor mod and smashed those energy modules using melee attack ;-)

using scanner mode marked the energy modules. i thought those might be some energy barrel that will clear an area if shot (similar to oil barrels). much later (after reading comments here) i came to know that it can be used to supercharge the nanosuit :mrgreen:

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
damn... the enegry battery things are used to super charge the suit?????? :evil:

i busted all of those and wondered what'd become of them. damn.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
The weapons and gun fight are one of the best thing which i liked . I didn't understand the story , but still spend 15-17 hour in this game just staring and admiring my GPU more than the game :D

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
you played the game twice or one single play through took 15-17 hours ? and if you had played the previous parts of this game there's should not be much dificulties in understanding the story .. the story is good but not anything extra ordinary like Dishonored or some other known for good story type games .. the whole genre is mainly based on action and graphics mostly though the last two part focused on MP part as well.

Top Bottom