Crysis 3

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Good to know but I wonder what you did for 10 hours? Was you exploring the city much?

nah, I was using a DSG sniper so always in the look out for a good sniping spot and you know sniping needs patience and time. One more thing is when I've finished off all the enemies and not to mention hacked every possible things.

This game is not worth its current price tag, that much is certain :)

Try post human warrior, you will see very little difference in difficulty.

OMG ! I'm even scared off that name but that's my favorite phrase as well ;-) .. will do so once I finish Bioshock Infinite.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
nah, I was using a DSG sniper so always in the look out for a good sniping spot and you know sniping needs patience and time. One more thing is when I've finished off all the enemies and not to mention hacked every possible things.

OMG ! I'm even scared off that name but that's my favorite phrase as well ;-) .. will do so once I finish Bioshock Infinite.

IDK if you noticed, but if you have a silenced weapon, at the cost of some energy, you can play duck hunt with them while cloaked and your cloak will not disappear at the first shot. You can get 2-3 shots like that. Very effective.

gameranand

Living to Play
IDK if you noticed, but if you have a silenced weapon, at the cost of some energy, you can play duck hunt with them while cloaked and your cloak will not disappear at the first shot. You can get 2-3 shots like that. Very effective.

Yeah and this is what made Crysis 2 and onward games, a walk in a park. :|

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Yeah and this is what made Crysis 2 and onward games, a walk in a park. :|

Not quite. What difficulty did you play on? In PHW, you have to be careful, because you need to manage your energy properly. Enemies will actually start walking around a bit more and occasionally end up where you're standing.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

I've used the bow ( first it seem kinds funny but later using the bow proved to be very effective ) for such situations and TBH human enemies were more tough to handle that Aliens but then again it may be just me ;-)

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
I've used the bow ( first it seem kinds funny but later using the bow proved to be very effective ) for such situations and TBH human enemies were more tough to handle that Aliens but then again it may be just me ;-)

I found the aliens to be troublesome, not because of anything but their mobility. Springy little b****rds. And I found that no crosshair, no aim shooting was very easy (and I managed to get lots of headshots like that). Bows and arrows are good against a small number of enemies. But against large packs you would run out of special arrows and you would have to keep moving to recover the standard projectiles. NOT my style of playing.

ratul

█████████████████

humans were easy, pingers is what i hate the most, followed by scorchers, and damn i hate all of them.. :twisted:

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
humans were easy, pingers is what i hate the most, followed by scorchers, and damn i hate all of them.. :twisted:

I thought the pingers were easier to deal with than the fast moving pricks. Most difficult boss was the one which appears when you fall off the VTOL that Psycho was driving. That guy pissed me off.

gameranand

Living to Play
Not quite. What difficulty did you play on? In PHW, you have to be careful, because you need to manage your energy properly. Enemies will actually start walking around a bit more and occasionally end up where you're standing.

So basically you are saying that if I need to play the damn game then I must start with highest possible difficulty ?? Besides I have played the game in that difficulty too and in that also I was able to manage stealth properly without much of a trouble.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
So basically you are saying that if I need to play the damn game then I must start with highest possible difficulty ?? Besides I have played the game in that difficulty too and in that also I was able to manage stealth properly without much of a trouble.

No.Yeah managing stealth is easy. All you need to do is be careful and move around a bit in 80-90% of the maps.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I thought the pingers were easier to deal with than the fast moving pricks. Most difficult boss was the one which appears when you fall off the VTOL that Psycho was driving. That guy pissed me off.

I took him/it out very easily ... just used Typhoon and that grenade launcher of the VTOL effectively ;-)

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
I took him/it out very easily ... just used Typhoon and that grenade launcher of the VTOL effectively ;-)

I'm talking about a different guy. One where you don't have the VTOL at your disposal. And at what difficulty were you playing?

I had to run around in circles to deal with him in PHW. I didn't even have decent weapons and had to make do with what was available on the ground. That guy took over 2000 bullets easily before he fell.

gameranand

Living to Play
I'm talking about a different guy. One where you don't have the VTOL at your disposal. And at what difficulty were you playing?

I had to run around in circles to deal with him in PHW. I didn't even have decent weapons and had to make do with what was available on the ground. That guy took over 2000 bullets easily before he fell.

Yeah that was tricky, but I just rammed him with grenades as they were full on me and foe wasn't much of a fast mover. :)

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
@anand: He was manageable until he called his minions into the fray. That was when I got pissed- I had to hunt for ammo. The minions ruined my stealth-style gameplay and forced me to use armour enhancements.

ratul

█████████████████

i think you are talking about the ceph mastermind, that was easy.. :p
i just went to those red supercharging things in the corner, stood there for infinite charge and ammo, put on the armor, took the X-PAC and rammed him, took me 3rd try to find out that... :p

ithehappy

Human Spambot
@Ratul: Yep, that's the way to do it easy. Don't take those NS super charge until that dumb releases those 4 semi-dumbs. When they are released just take those powers, and use any gun to kill them. But yes, that idiot is worth fighting than the final Alpha Ceph dumb, even my mom will kill it easy :lol:
@Zangetsu: So my 147 mins is defeated now, by you?

Top Bottom