Crysis 3

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
C3 is the last AAA title from Crytek. next they'll focus on Multiplayer mainly.

what is AAA ???

anyway, read this :

Is Crysis 3 the end of Crysis?

Cevat Yerli: It's the end of the story of Crysis, but that doesn't mean it's the end of the franchise. It's the end of Prophet's story. Prophet started the journey in Crysis 1 with Psycho and Jester and others, and we're bringing those buddies together in Crysis 3 to finish up the story and effectively make sense out of the trilogy. We are finalising the story arc of Prophet to conclude in a dramatic way.

But obviously the DNA of Crysis and the franchise, we are very excited about it and we think there can be literally tonnes of titles out there within the franchise. Unlike Far Cry, this time around we feel very flexible about Crysis.

Will you do a Crysis 4?

Cevat Yerli: I wouldn't name it Crysis 4 at this stage.

BTw, check this out :
Crysis 3 - Secret Ending | Crysis 4? HD - YouTube

And what happened to Nomad ?

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
I was not familiar with that term ;-) anyway, thanks for the info.

Did you notice that Nomad was conveniently not mentioned by Yerli in your quote despite him being the protagonist in the first game? Add to that the fact that he says "I wouldn't call it Crysis 4 at this stage". I'm fairly certain this will be a Nomad game, or at the very least one that will connect to Nomad. Nomad wasn't directly mentioned in Crysis 3 either, and the only information on him was a classified file of which all data had been deleted.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Did you notice that Nomad was conveniently not mentioned by Yerli in your quote despite him being the protagonist in the first game? Add to that the fact that he says "I wouldn't call it Crysis 4 at this stage". I'm fairly certain this will be a Nomad game, or at the very least one that will connect to Nomad. Nomad wasn't directly mentioned in Crysis 3 either, and the only information on him was a classified file of which all data had been deleted.

Nomad is dead.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
with all these ghost, soul, memory thing being transferred from one psychopath to another, won't be surprised if Alcatraz gets invaded by Nomads ghost next game.

Completed this game....
Freaky Awesome game though I am not happy with gameplay time took 9hrs to complete it (coz I was playing slow) & levels are very very less.
My rating: 8/10
It has ground breaking graphics & sound is also excellent...
gameplay is OK (not so good as C2 & C1)
the solar flare is the best I have ever seen (none of any game gives so realistic flares)
Lighting is top-notch...I played in 1080p resolution with SMAA on (got a decent fps ;) )
The new Bow is the best weapon with modified ammos (really a plus point in game)
Cut-scenes (oh mann..the game starts with such a damn awesome cutscene of ship) are brilliant it feels like I m watching an Action Movie in BluRay ;)
The Rain effects are so much detailed...they (devs) must have taken help from Crysis 2 Mods :mrgreen:
Graphics is where Crysis 3 excels...

Now in Weapons detailing is also so much detailed (u can see the serial no of wepons in hand..the scope detailing is marvelous)
the Alien Weapons (X-Pac Mortar,Pinger,cannon etc) are beautifully designed....Hacking turrets to your advantage is also a plus point.

Also its a good game to be used in Graphic Cards Benchmarks.

a must play game to all Crysis & FPS fans
whats your config ?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
that's some nice performance for HD 6770 .. at what gfx settings you played the game and have you OCed the gpu ?

Knight2A4

In the zone
never overclocked....some of the settings I forgot...on MSAA motion blurring was there so played on SMAA.

FROM I.G.N

Minimum System Operating Requirements for PC
• Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
• DirectX 11 graphics card with 1Gb Video RAM
• Dual core CPU
• 2GB Memory (3GB on Vista)

Example 1 (Nvidia/Intel):
• Nvidia GTS 450
• Intel Core2 Duo 2.4 Ghz (E6600)

Example 2 (AMD):
• AMD Radeon HD5770
• AMD Athlon64 X2 2.7 Ghz (5200+)

Recommended System Operating Requirements for PC
• Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
• DirectX 11 graphics card with 1GB Video RAM
• Quad core CPU
• 4GB Memory

Example 1 (Nvidia/Intel):
• Nvidia GTX 560
• Intel Core i3-530

Example 2 (AMD):
• AMD Radeon HD5870
• AMD Phenom II X2 565

His system access the optimum system requirement only the GPU is falls behind kind of .......

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
at-least HD 6770 surpasses the minimum system requirement as it's more powerful than a GTS 450 ;-)

akkies_2000

Journeyman
Finally bought it at 40% discount on Game4u. Was waiting for such a discount considering short SP game length, somehow don't like Crysis MP.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
I think I have diss'd this game more than it deserves. Heard from some friends that it actually is much, much better than the second. I also the heard the story's great. 'Tis true?

Only thing is that this game's too short or something?

Top Bottom