Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I assume that the bow in crysis will have same functionality as the crossbow

Refer to this pic to see the similarity:

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Horton_Hunter_Supreme_by_IvE.jpg

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
i have played crysis warhead in 6670 at FPS ranging from 30 to 80.(mainstream) will it be able to play this C3?

should run better or same like Crysis2. Both uses CryEngine 3. This one most likely will have CryEngine 3.5 (improved) as its the latest stable version available. But as this one will have city + jungle environment so 3.5 may be just a mix of CryEngine 2 & 3. Still i expect it to perform same as Crysis2.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
isn't it too soon to speculate about the minimum config to run this game?

BTW the intro voice.. whose is it ? I mean the character

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
How Do You know?.Most Probably Till now not even a quarter of game would have been developed

thats how it goes, see it is in poster and they know that a bow weapon in a sci fi game will be something different, so th th bow will only come latr in the game this may be like Predator movies. jungles, cloak, bow, etc..

hope it not made like Crysis 2, the first one was great

Sujeet

Undead!!!
Crysis 2 Was A Great Game Too.
I dont know why people are overreacting to it.
They have created unnecessary Hype of Inferiror GFX which was solved with Ultra DX11 upgrade+Had a much better and Deeper Story Than Previous Games.
btw thats just MY OPINION.

Last edited:

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Crysis 2 Was A Great Game Too.
I dont know why people are overreacting to it.

Because it was not worthy of being called as a 'Crysis' sequel. From open world game to closed limited shooter. If they would have called it anything other than that, people would not have had this much problem. Also the graphics at release were meh.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
I have no issues with people reacting differently to the Gameplay experience of C2 but to keep crying for "INFERIOR GFX" OR "PORTED GAME" etc is absurd .They should get over it.
Crysis 2 for the time being is a Technical BEAST.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Crysis 2 for the time being is a Technical BEAST.

No it isn't.

And, you people are mistaking a bow for a crossbow... those are two totally different kinds. It's like saying for a bear, a dog.

That weapon is nothing but Crytek-made so-called "Future Bow". It's based on this:
*www.scottishmist.com/assets/weapons/Bow_Arrow.jpg

Not this:
*images.wikia.com/deadliestwarrior/images/d/de/Europe_crossbow2-2-.jpg

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
No it isn't.

And, you people are mistaking a bow for a crossbow... those are two totally different kinds. It's like saying for a bear, a dog.

That weapon is nothing but Crytek-made so-called "Future Bow". It's based on this:
*www.scottishmist.com/assets/weapons/Bow_Arrow.jpg

Not this:
*images.wikia.com/deadliestwarrior/images/d/de/Europe_crossbow2-2-.jpg

Look at these images
*media1.gameinformer.com/imagefeed/featured/electronic-arts/crysis3/crysis3pcpftfront.jpg
*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/4b/Horton_Hunter_Supreme_by_IvE.jpg/800px-Horton_Hunter_Supreme_by_IvE.jpg

Sujeet

Undead!!!
Atleast dont repeatedly hog the page with those Large sized Low res Boxshots PNG.Please.
Its already posted quite a lots of time !!!

Top Bottom