Crysis 3

gameranand

Living to Play
Yeah I use to like the sound when they said.
"maximum speed/strength/armor". Good that its going back to winning formula.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
will C3 work on a phenom II x4 960t/HD 6850 rig?at what settings

Like we know the system requirements of the game right now.

Anyway, have you ever played C2? If yes, that would be the same settings you'll be playing C3.... or if Crytek are good people, you need to upgrade.

And here it is.

[YOUTUBE]8PdGUZauShA[/YOUTUBE]

Sujeet

Undead!!!
CRYSIS 2 aint Console PORT.For those who didnt know.
Now coming onto Crysis 3 Gameplay Trailer.
FTW!!
Looks like more of Survival Horror kind of dark atmosphere.Crytek Is on its way to shake and break the grounds.Did any one notice the fancy LOGOs being projected on in game ENVIRONMENTS.Kind of Too Cool For a Game play Trailer.

puneet sharma

Hidden Identity
crysis 1 :- high tech weaponry
crysis 2 :- assault rifle
crysis 3 :- bow and arrow
crysis 4 :- swords
crysis 5 :- clubs and stones

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
crysis 6 :- hands and legs ;)

Too bad after Crysis 2, I am not feeling the same enthusiasm any more for a Crytek game.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
^^
crysis 1 :- high tech weaponry
crysis 2 :- assault rifle+Weaponry as good as crysis
crysis 3 :- bow and arrow+everything we had previously
crysis 4 :- Let Crysis 3 be released!

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
crysis 4: space (as earth will be more or less destroyed in this crysis).

pinger is back :grin:
*i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g367/kaushiksam/Untitled-5.jpg

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
CRYSIS 2 aint Console PORT.For those who didnt know.

Don't ever say that to other people... and to me too. It was a goddarn port. No graphics settings when it first released for the PC, people knew it right away that it was a port.

Too bad after Crysis 2, I am not feeling the same enthusiasm any more for a Crytek game.

Yeah, me too. Well, I have that "Nomad!" enthusiasm but that's just for the suit. It feels like Crysis 2.5, same shizzy SCAR, same stealth kill animations.... damn, Crytek.

Let's see more of it before considering this a let-down. But you gotta admit though, the cloaking scene was badass!

Last edited:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not only graphics, but even gameplay wise it was better. Heck, even the story unfolds much better in both Crysis and Warhead.

Just make a game that's damn good fun, I care less about the gimmicks. I hope that bow will be part of some real good fights and would be a necessity instead of just something slapped on to make something different for the sake of it.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
How to use the bow? Simple clicking or pulling the string and then releasing the arrow?

Top Bottom