Crysis 3

OP
Alok

Alok

Adventurer
How to use the bow? Simple clicking or pulling the string and then releasing the arrow?

this method will make combat slow and tough, like a rpg(not suitable for fast paced fps). And imagin if you are surrounded.:-|

IMO it should be aim and click , like a gun.

gameranand

Living to Play
In TUROK it was like aim, hold and then release and honestly bow function that way unless they are making bow lile val hensing.

khmadhu

change is constant!!
yeah .. the bow thing can make the player little slow.
if its one shot one kill, then might be interesting!... or like small rpg just like in Rambo 2 movie.. (arrow Bomb!)

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
this method will make combat slow and tough, like a rpg(not suitable for fast paced fps). And imagin if you are surrounded.:-|

IMO it should be aim and click , like a gun.

What's the point then? Better to have a gun. But I really doubt whether the bow will be used extensively throughout the game.

OP
Alok

Alok

Adventurer
A new game needs some changes for better attraction ;-)
Well bow should have big role coz its cover page weapon.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
yeah .. the bow thing can make the player little slow.
if its one shot one kill, then might be interesting!... or like small rpg just like in Rambo 2 movie.. (arrow Bomb!)
Headshots will be one shot kill for sure.

What's the point then? Better to have a gun. But I really doubt whether the bow will be used extensively throughout the game.
Yeah, it will be a tactical weapon.

OP
Alok

Alok

Adventurer
It 'll be "nanobow" with nano string. And a man who kicks cars out of street will take a shot, a good alignment will make a joint for 2-3 enemies in a row:lol:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
The obvious advantage of bows will be multiple kills, if implement successfully. And that would be awesome.

Also we need something like HV Penetrator from F.E.A.R. That's the best gun out there when you hook up an enemy to a wall.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Headshots will be one shot kill for sure.

this is what will help. you can't kill an alien with a headshot. forget silent kill.

And a man who kicks cars out of street will take a shot, a good alignment will make a joint for 2-3 enemies in a row:lol:

alien barbecue.

Also we need something like HV Penetrator from F.E.A.R. That's the best gun out there when you hook up an enemy to a wall.

:lol:

i think the bow will have similar functioning as the arrow gun in COD-MW2...

what arrow gun?

Top Bottom