CRT TV Remote Lost :(

giprabu

In the zone
We have an old 21" onida crt tv.. The remote is lost... How to get a new cheap one ??

Model no : CO21FGLU (it was given at the back of the tv).

When I googled, I got this below link

*www.ebay.in-onida-remote

The first two results looks almost identical but not sure whether they'll work.

How to identify the compatible one....

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
We have an old 21" onida crt tv.. The remote is lost... How to get a new cheap one ??

No need for all that... You'll get cheap generic remotes at any local TV shop... Just ask around... :)

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Offtopic:
Sorry for this, but I was just wondering, how one lost a remote? Unless your TV is portable and you carry it with the remote, that it might "lost".
Had it been broken, damaged beyond repair, eaten by dog or stolen, it would have made more sense. I don't see a probability of a TV remote being lost! :?

Just wondering.

OP
giprabu

giprabu

In the zone
:) ... There are lots of kids in my apartment. And they spend most of the time in our house . I'm not sure in whose house its lying :-/... my mom once found her gas stove lighter in the parking area .... It happens dude....

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
:) ... There are lots of kids in my apartment. And they spend most of the time in our house . I'm not sure in whose house its lying :-/... my mom once found her gas stove lighter in the parking area .... It happens dude....

:rofl:

Minion

Conversation Architect

Don't search for it online go to any electronics shop and ask them for remote for your tv.

Top Bottom