CreditCards... which of them is da best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

amol48

Searching...
shyamno said:
as some one said try out the BOBcards ...

*www.bobcards.com/nextgen.htm

I am interested in ICICI or HDFC cards.. they provide lot of offers.. That's why I wanted them..

amitsaudy

Ambassador of Buzz
I have a HDFC Silver credit card which I got with my HDFC salary account.
I have this card from the past 4 years.
That time my salary was Rs 7000 and hence I got a credit limit of only Rs 12000. I have not had any problems with the card.
I use the card and pay the bill before the due date.
The thing is that now I am earning around 25-30 K but my credit limit is still Rs 12K.
This is ridiculous.
I am going to dump this card as I am getting offers from ICICI, Citibank etc for a gold card with 60-80 K credit limit.
I have one question.
My current statement shows I have earned some 900 odd reward points till this date.
What are these reward points?
Will they expire after Dec31?
I want to avail any possible benefit from them before I dump this HDFC card.

HDFC subscribers! Do you have any clues?

Last edited:

amitsaudy

Ambassador of Buzz
Bump...

I am going to dump this card very soon.
Right after I get the statement for the current billing month.

Someone please tell me what can I do with these reward points.
I have app. 900 odd of them.
Please does anyone know what to do with these 900 reward points cos they will go waste soon.

sourav123

Thinking Different
Hi,

I have been using credit cards for almost 1.5 years after getting a job. Initially I got a gold credit card from HSBC. The service was good but there were not many offers available on that card. Around 1 year ago, I started using SBI gold credit card and till date I have not used any other card. The SBI credit card is really good, the service is excellent and you get to speak to the customer care number without any waiting.

Also they give frequent offers on card usage. One that was most convenient for me was to pay in 3 equal installments the amount used for purchasing my laptop. They did not charge any interest and only some processing fee of around 300/-. Also recently, they have upgraded my gold credit card to a platinum one.

All in all, I would suggest that if you are looking for good service, then go for SBI credit card. Also my advice to all card users, please treat your card the same way you treat your cash and make sure to clear all you dues every month. This way, you will save a lot of interests and will be an efficient credit card user.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom