Create your own free forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Gigacore

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
x10hosting has a php problem for old and few accounts. the php version can be upgraded/fixed from your account profile.

salilrane

.........Access Denied!!!
^^Even i get the same thing. There is some problem with compatibility with x10hosting servers...
Better stay away from x10hosting....

i m not on x10hosting....

they had some maintaince .. hence it will take some time to signup

i moved to another

my2gig.com ..its same free wth PHP sql support

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
when i had done this for the first time, i did it by reading the manuals. :p !

one more thing- MyBB is not a product licensed by OSF. phpBB3 roccks

OP
Gigacore

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
^ yup, phpBB3 is good, I agree. But u need to work on codes for customizing some stuff. Which few people wont like to do so. myBB 1.40 will have almost all the features of phpBB3 Gold. Morethan that phpBB3 is heavy on resource, takes 8+ MB. where as myBB takes a mere 3 MB.

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
^ yup, phpBB3 is good, I agree. But u need to work on codes for customizing some stuff. Which few people wont like to do so. myBB 1.40 will have almost all the features of phpBB3 Gold. Morethan that phpBB3 is heavy on resource, takes 8+ MB. where as myBB takes a mere 3 MB.
enable Gzip compression!

vivekrules

Broken In
well.. okay.. now m out of here.. !.. caz i think it ill be better i do diz stuff after my xam.. so after my exam frenz do help me to make new forum ;).. lolzz

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
Awesome tut, but for newbies this could help (i am not advertising )
*www.phpbb3now.com/
Phpbb3now.com offers a more dependable forum hosting solution than any other host around. It offers more features to customize your forum than any other host. Phpbb3now.com has an easy to use administration panel and a user friendly installation process, which allows you to have a forum set up in few seconds.

Free Forum Phpbb3now.com delivers all they promised. No ad means no ad, Free Forum means totally FREE, with free upgrades. Free Forum Phpbb3now.com offers free phpbb3 forum hosting. Create your free forum thanks to the best free forum host for your phpbb3 free forum.

get a cool domain name like <yourname>.forumaster.net .fourmer.net coolforum.net etc

It provides several themes to chose from, is ad-free and u can customize a lot..........

NO LIMIT OF POSTS, MEMBERS, AND SIZE
and the best thing is that u create a forum within 5 minutes

adi007

Youngling
^^wow exellent site..
Boon for those who have no net connection in home..(like me)coz no need to upload...
Thanks Harry Potter for the site..
now i can create my own forum...:D:D

axxo

99.9% Idle
Awesome tut, but for newbies this could help (i am not advertising )
*www.phpbb3now.com/
Phpbb3now.com offers a more dependable forum hosting solution than any other host around. It offers more features to customize your forum than any other host. Phpbb3now.com has an easy to use administration panel and a user friendly installation process, which allows you to have a forum set up in few seconds.

Free Forum Phpbb3now.com delivers all they promised. No ad means no ad, Free Forum means totally FREE, with free upgrades. Free Forum Phpbb3now.com offers free phpbb3 forum hosting. Create your free forum thanks to the best free forum host for your phpbb3 free forum.

get a cool domain name like <yourname>.forumaster.net .fourmer.net coolforum.net etc

It provides several themes to chose from, is ad-free and u can customize a lot..........

NO LIMIT OF POSTS, MEMBERS, AND SIZE
and the best thing is that u create a forum within 5 minutes

what customization? will i be able to include mods downloaded from phpbb3.com?

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
what customization? will i be able to include mods downloaded from phpbb3.com?
hehe. obviously no. usually such service providers don't provide the FTP service which is very much required to install mods in phpbb.

B

bigdaddy486

You did not read CAREFULLY !

It is AD-FREE Forum
plus it got some cool collection of themes :D

It was written that it is no-add free forum which means their are adds....
But i don't find any adds........
Look at this and plz sign up-ultimatedownload.forumonster.net

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
@big daddy.
please change the theme. Instead of these u can opt for silverlight themes which look cool

And Enable permission for registered users and guests to view forum boards and topics :D

B

bigdaddy486

ihave done it.... Plz register and make it a good forum like thinkdigit......

site- ultimatetech.forumonster.net

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom