Create your own free forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
^
Sorry bout that headers problems, I actually had solved in only in the general area, forgot to do the same in ACP area.

Also, editing core PHP files of the application is dangerous. If you make any mistake, everything could get held up. On the other hand, with MyBB, you don't have to edit any file. This means that even if you upgrade application, your plugins till exists. FYI, the quick reply mod which u were trying to install exists in MyBB as a default feature.

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
Thanks for solving the error of headers in the ACP as well.But now a strange thing happens. IN my control panel there is option for custom title mod (which i had installed ) and it cant be enabled due to some files. I think i messed up with its files and i may not be able to do that again.

Regarding myBB, It is good but the thing is of themes, just check outhttp://www.phpbb3styles.net/ it has hundreds of themes professional and they give free of charge as well.
Also , the members of my forum are tired of registering again and again :D :D lol yes first i had hosted @ phpbb3.com , but as i could not get complete control i hosted it at x10hosting and now again changing bulletin board will be a pain for them.

okay anyways thanks for your help. Now in future i will edit the .PHP files carefully as well as take backup of the files :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom