Create your own free forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
This tutorial shld be in Next issue of Digit Mag...

Isn't it guyz ??

gr8 work Giga :) Keep it up !!

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
^They should also include a MyBB package and a XAMMP pachage so that once can try out various stuff on their PC itself. I follow that practice. I can experience all stuff on my PC itself without having to connect to the internet and upload numerous files.

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
rohan_shenoy said:
^They should also include a MyBB package and a XAMMP pachage so that once can try out various stuff on their PC itself. I follow that practice. I can experience all stuff on my PC itself without having to connect to the internet and upload numerous files.
yeh.. we Dial-up users have to follow this.. :(

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
Gigacore said:
Its just around 2.5 MB.. so it shouldn't take more than 30 Minutes on dial-up
It's not about Downloading the software, but also for Uploading and configuring server too !!

OP
Gigacore

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
Garbage said:
It's not about Downloading the software, but also for Uploading and configuring server too !!

Well uploading may be the difficult part, but to configure u dont need a broadband..

for ur information, my connection is CDMA 1x (144+ Kbps)

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
Gigacore said:
Well uploading may be the difficult part, but to configure u dont need a broadband..

And I'm on 56Kbps Dial-up :(
It was Broadband year 2007. Ended without BroadBand... :(

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Gigacore said:

But atleast dial-up users can do it peacefully without worrying about their bills, moreover, it will be very fast!

axxo

99.9% Idle
i appreciate your effort in spending time for this clean tutorial...now i have to find a tutorial to drive all those xxx traffics to newly created forum.

axxo

99.9% Idle
@gigacore when did you switch to phpbb3 frm mybb? what do you mean by fully blown domain + space?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom