Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Pafex(FedEx)

Votes: 9 6.2%
  • EMS Speedpost

Votes: 21 14.4%

• Total voters

jkultimate

GAMING IS NOT A CRIME
In my experience with BD, DTDC, EMS, FEDEX, PROFESSIONAL, DHL, am definitely voting to DTDC. Although their tracking is not working, some times, it delivers in time, even for me living in rural areas of Kerala.
They have branches near me unlike BD or other Big companies only having branches in main cities. And they will only deliver say about 8 km range from main cities. Am minimum 30km away from any main city :D

I've received and sent through DTDC and it's quite fast and economic too.
BD is too expensive.

One courier I suggest not to approach to sent your valuable items is TRACK-ON courier. :mad: PLEASE DON'T EVER APPROACH THEM FOR SENDING YOUR ITEMS. They do not care much and my product got delivered in different address.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've received one of my inexpensive order through Trackon. their tracking sucks and the package got delivered at 7:30 PM

ankitj1611

Journeyman
I like every courier but hate only Bluedart because they dont even care to give a call when no one is at home instead they use their old printed paper slips "Sorry you missed your courier"

Whenever i buy something online i am always in a tention that they might ship it with bluedart

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ That's really bad. In Which city do you live ?

BTW, One more feedback about a Courier called XpressBees : Pretty good in terms of delivery speed and customer notifications.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Bluedart delayed my shipment citing delivery constraint as the reason. Package has been sitting for 2 days now at the nearest branch.

Someone picks up the headset and leaves it without answering when I try to call the local number.

Customer care person told that it will get delivered tomorrow.

Never had a good experience with them.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Kinda same here. My shipment was delayed for 6 continuous days giving reason " Delay Caused Beyond Control ". Got fed up with this. Shoot an email both to Bluedart and to the shipper yesterday. Got it delivered today and yes, Senior Executive of Bluedart replied to the e-mail ;)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Kinda same here. My shipment was delayed for 6 continuous days giving reason " Delay Caused Beyond Control ". Got fed up with this. Shoot an email both to Bluedart and to the shipper yesterday. Got it delivered today and yes, Senior Executive of Bluedart replied to the e-mail ;)

The inefficiency lies at the last leg. It's the local delivery office which is not good. Perhaps no one audit them, that's why. Otherwise shipment reached well within time from one warehouse to another.

Do you have the email address where you sent the complaint ? And what did he reply ?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, I agree.

Anyway, Contacted them through their online contact form. Did not get any auto confirmation e-mail. So did not sure if anyone will care to reply or not but the executive guy replied :

We regret for the inconvenience caused.

Please be informed that we are co ordinating for the delivery of the said shipment with our local office by tomorrow. Till then please bear with us.

Please feel free to contact our Centralized Customer Service 1860 233 1234 for any kind of assistance

And I've got my package delivered on the next day.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Second day, blue dart still haven't delivered parcel. The status updated is Delivery Delayed. These bunch of kaamchors at local offices ruin the reputation of company.

Called up customer care 3rd time. Numerous unanswered calls to local office. And email, fb posted complaint yesterday. Looks like nothing works.

ankitj1611

Journeyman
Haha another Bluehater like me..I already mentioned above in my post they give me trouble always if someone ships my courier with them.
Aramex,First Flight,Delhivery,Trackon,Gojavas,Red Express,Ecom Express,DTDC are work gr8 for me.But bluedart bullshit

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
When ever I ship any computer component I ship via DTDC only as their service is superb.

I received quite some products from online sites without getting damaged are Aramex,First Flight,Delhivery,Trackon & Gojavas.

BlueDart & Fedex are bullshit courier services.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I think the service varies based on locality because the distribution lies at the end of local guys. So location is a factor here.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Second day, blue dart still haven't delivered parcel. The status updated is Delivery Delayed. These bunch of kaamchors at local offices ruin the reputation of company.

Called up customer care 3rd time. Numerous unanswered calls to local office. And email, fb posted complaint yesterday. Looks like nothing works.

Did you e-mailed them which worked for thrice and the shipper itself. If it's still not working I'll Pm you an e-mail address.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Did you e-mailed them which worked for thrice and the shipper itself. If it's still not working I'll Pm you an e-mail address.

Received parcel after numerous calls. Had to go half way from home to get the parcel.

Now same issue with FedEx. One road that connects to my house is blocked now. But there are two other roads. And still they ask me to come and take the parcel.

No such delivery issues with Amazon and Flipkart. I guess the payment of guys depends on the parcel delivery and they have feedback mechanism in place. So, such slacking behavior is not observed there.

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
Blue dart used to be the best a few years back, now they are definitely the worst. Amazon would suffer a lot for selecting them:

*i.imgur.com/h1nL89q.png

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not uncommon with BD nowadays . One of my shoment from pepperfry was stuck in their warehouse for 8 days after which I contacted their CC and got the product. ANyway, Sharing my recent experience with Fedex. Morons are fedex are some sort of great cheat and I've ordered the item from ebay.

*i.imgur.com/Tz5aRde.png

*www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/?act...in&action=1&track=y&tracknumbers=781139012065

The shipper used fedex economy and item got shipped and delivered from Bangalore to Kolkata around only 4 hours and 29 Mins. Obviously I did not receive the item but the seller did. e-mailed the seller but he/she did not bother to reply. The pathetic service of Fedex is what I'm mostly pissed at. These morons goofed up delivery location. I've bought items from this seller previously and he is lousy at providing tracking details. Anyway, submitted ebay guarantee claim.

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
Not uncommon with BD nowadays . One of my shoment from pepperfry was stuck in their warehouse for 8 days after which I contacted their CC and got the product. ANyway, Sharing my recent experience with Fedex. Morons are fedex are some sort of great cheat and I've ordered the item from ebay.

*i.imgur.com/Tz5aRde.png

*www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/?act...in&action=1&track=y&tracknumbers=781139012065

The shipper used fedex economy and item got shipped and delivered from Bangalore to Kolkata around only 4 hours and 29 Mins. Obviously I did not receive the item but the seller did. e-mailed the seller but he/she did not bother to reply. The pathetic service of Fedex is what I'm mostly pissed at. These morons goofed up delivery location. I've bought items from this seller previously and he is lousy at providing tracking details. Anyway, submitted ebay guarantee claim.
I'll call their CC tomorrow. It's a COD item, if I don't get the item by Thursday I'll simply reject the item. Amazon should abandon Blue Dart right now.

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
Did you contact amazon about this ?
Contacted both. Amazon said that it will be delivered tomorrow, BD said that sales dept are holding them up in airport, they are not responsible for delay. Will get it by this week.

Top Bottom