Could this be the year of the clash of the titans?

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
Blame me for going berserk. But i think this year is going to mark the milestone in games. All studios and game companies are releasing Heavyweight AAA blockbusterrrr titles. Which game are you waiting for this year most eagerly??? post your comments and let the battle begin !

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Far Cry 3 : my bets are on this one, am pretty sure the graphics will be so good that real life will look low-res in comparison, something that was already happening in Far Cry 2

Prototype 2 : Meh... story majorly harmed the gameplay in the first one, was fun to just transform, mutate and get rid of cars instead of having to go through badly written, confusing and ineffective story... expecting much of that to carry over in the sequel

what else is lined up?

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
There are quite a few i want also like AC 3 Etc. But ill just buy gta 4 this year ;).Ill see my next summer vacations in 2013(If the world is still there :p ).
Parents wont let me spend a buck more on games

Piyush

Lanaya
GTA V: Los Santos.....need any other good enough reason? :p

Borderlands II: Gazillion weapons, new characters (Zero is so looking so killer and Maya tattoos :D ) and more more moar....

Max Payne III: Gonna see what the story can give us.

Farcry III: The teaser and trailers were promising.And so will be the game.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
OT:
Gta 5 in los santos will be epic.Sandanreas was los santos 1990? this will be 2011/12 los santos FTW

Sarath

iDota
GoW Ascension : But it is slated for realease in 2013 :(

AC3 is a good one

Last of Us ofcourse. Naughty Dog, can't go wrong with them :)

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
As a pc gamer:

1. Mass effect 3 (Yet to play)
2. Metal Gear Rising Revengeance
3. DmC
4. AC3
5. Hitman absolution
6. Resident Evil 6
7. Dark Souls
(my 2nd rpg after skyrim :)) )

Sujeet

Undead!!!
Not as a PC Gamer and neither as Console gamer.

Just as the one who knows something about modern trends of Gaming Industry:

Call Of Duty:Black Ops II....The Next Big Thing of 2012..A Commercial Hit..

I DONT NEED A SIXTH SENSE OR THIRD VISION to predict that.

Last edited:

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
halo's gonna b pushed into next year
GTA5 was something I missed, this wont suffer from sequel fatigue like a bunch of other titles
who started that rumor that AC3 is gonna be in colonial india? its in colonial america, totally got me excited and turned ff, but yeah got to be good

Top Bottom