Corsair cx430 v2

saswat23

Human Spambot
Say a non-OverClockable i5 or i7 with a HD 6850 safely. Might even handle a HD 7850 too, if not OCed.

OP
H

Hariman

Broken In
I won't over clock so let's say I have a i7 and 7850 card or something like that how much ram can it handle 16 gb or 32gb.?

Hrishi

I won't over clock so let's say I have a i7 and 7850 card or something like that how much ram can it handle 16 gb or 32gb.?

IDK , what are your planning to run with a 32GB DDR3 of Ram in Mind. I have already Explained it to you in other thread of yours. :)
What are you trying to run BTW , VMWARE ? :-?

I think you should ask all your questions in one thread if you are willing to build a computer @Hariman. It will put things easier. You will get more and better replies.

OP
H

Hariman

Broken In
Hey risho
no this was just a question since I already have this I just wanted to see how strong it really is

Thanks ico

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
IDK , what are your planning to run with a 32GB DDR3 of Ram in Mind. I have already Explained it to you in other thread of yours. :)
What are you trying to run BTW , VMWARE ? :-?

I think you should ask all your questions in one thread if you are willing to build a computer @Hariman. It will put things easier. You will get more and better replies.

a core i7 2600 and HD7850 will run just fine on this.

ashis_lakra

Gaming Unlimited
Completely fine with good amount of overclocking on HD 7850. A overclocked HD 7850 won't consume more than 140W and your system will consume less than 300W on full load.

I'm 1000% sure :)

Top Bottom