Corsair Carbide 300R review

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
That's right people. Corsair has once again unleashed another beauty for the entry level ( arguably) market. But it offers all the features of high end cabinets and inherits corsair's legendary build and feel. It boasts a tool-free design and its no surprise.

Though price is a bit steep at the moment, it should settle down once it becomes mainstream.

*i.imgur.com/as4bw.jpg

Read the review - HERE

Last edited:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Corsair can give stiff competition to Lian-Li in looks department. ;)

I particularly like the huge CPU cutout in their cases, this one is no exception.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
here's some more reviews ;-)

Corsair 300R Review - Introduction

Review: Corsair Carbide Series 300R - Chassis - HEXUS.net

Overclock3D :: Review :: Corsair Carbide 300R Review :: Corsair Carbide 300R Review

sukesh1090

Adam young
And i want to know whether this case is also having that bad front IO panel problem like 400R and 500R.many of the carbide series cases and even some of the graphite series cases are having the problem.even my 400R also has problem with front USB port.so i requested a replacement and received it within one week(thats one an amazing customer service from corsair) and for my bad luck that replacement has problem with power button.now waiting for another replacement.

sukesh1090

Adam young
lolz for that price you can get 400R and even 100/- less.may be flipkart has priced it more.
sorry it is not flipkart its corsair only.in their website they have mentioned $89.99 for 300R where as $99.99 for 400R.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Check 400R before buying it, especially the rear I/O section and the base, near the PSU. Like the 500R, the 400R has the same problem, but this is the worse case scenario:
*hardwarebbq.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/cmquickfirered/Corsair-400R-Mid-Tower-Chassis-Review_136CB/IMG_2714_thumb.jpg

sukesh1090

Adam young
^^
it looks like it was damaged during transit because i didn't have any problem with that and i haven't seen anyone complaining about it in their forum.my psu went there perfectly without any problem.the main problem with carbide series cases are their front I/O panel.many people are having problem with audio or USB etc.,in the front panel.i am only having problem with USB and will get the replacement panel by today evening.:razz:
read your review about 400R now.it looks like the case which you got had a very bad journey while on the way to you.btw you have missed the fan controller in I/O panel in 500R for the notable difference in 400R and 500R:p

Last edited:
Top Bottom