config related questions - PSU, Motherboard etc.

OP
B

bkarankar

Broken In
Finally,

i received ...:razz::razz::razz::razz::razz::razz::razz::razz::razz:

AMD Phenom X6 1090T Black Edition
ASUS CROSSHAIR IV Formula
CORSAIR 866 MHz @ 9-9-9-24 latencies 2 GB * 4 = 8 GB (with ram cooler )
ATI Radeon HD 5870 1 GB
Cooler Master Hyper N520

now, just waiting for my PSU, i Ordered Corsair HX1000W PSU(for future prospect), i might received this within 5 working days.

hows this. let me know your view on this

Thanks
Bhupesh

OP
B

bkarankar

Broken In
CIVF isn't available for that price......that must be CIIIF! The market price for CIVF is 16K & above, where as the for CIIIF is around 12K! This happened with my friend also, they went to inquire for CIVF, & they were told this price & they didn't even have CIVF! CIVF only on order & it takes around 4weeks(depending on when the shipment arrives).

PS: i know the main distributor/the main supplier for Asus thats why i know this info!

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

you'll have to change your SMPS, first of all its Zebrnonics, 2nd its 400W! if you power up your system with this SMPS, your whole system would be fried coz of low quality, low wattage PSU!!!!:-| plus your going for CF, you'll need a really good power supply!
Also which cabinet you have?

hi, but i have received CIVF in only 11000/- approx. special discount for me only.:razz::razz::razz::razz::razz::razz::razz::razz::razz::razz::razz::razz:

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

what was your question ? i am here

hi, let me know is my config perfect. or something is missing.
need a SSD tooo, can you please give me more information about SSD, will SSD help to improve performance. and what is the price for 40GB. when and where to buy.:-x:p

OP
B

bkarankar

Broken In
can you post the pic of the mobo & the biil! also where did you buy it from?

hey man,

no issue with photos, but Bill?

do you think that i am going to put my bill really on public website.

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

which cabinet did you buy ?

ooops, that's what i was thinking, looking for a cool cabinet, but not now.

not permitted by budget.

ill wait till next month.
now, my present cabinet is not supported for those config.

mavihs

Techie By Heart
hey man,

no issue with photos, but Bill?

do you think that i am going to put my bill really on public website.
yeah, wat the probs in that? you can blur out the your personal details!
also waiting for the pics of the mobo!!!!!

Top Bottom